4

includes powers, impression and the most normal thing in the world.

"How have your powers envolved?", Carlsile asked. The father and daughter figures sat together, calling up what happened all since the last time they saw eachother. "Very good, actually." He blinked for a second, and suddenly she was at the other side of the room. At the spot where she once sat, and around her was a white and light blue aura. "And your other power?" In a second she was back at the sofa, in front of Carlsile. She formed between her hands a small ball, letting it jump up and down. A smile formed on his face. Carlsile knew she had issues about her powers. He knew how strong she was and how hard it was to control them.

Carlsile allowed Aurora to stay in the Cullen's house for a while. He trusted her, so the others did too.

Rosalie stayed still, her eyes widen. A second ago, she watched Aurora teleporting from one corner of the living room to the other. First she thought it was just her vampire speed, but when the white aura started appearing, her mind made a turn. "How did you do that?" The woman turned around, her eyebrows raised. "Teleporting isn't very useful for a vampire, but I like to play with it.", she said, just like it would be the most normal thing in the world. "Ah." The blond nodded, her mind processing what just happened.

Jasper and Alice stepped into the living room, clearly curious about what they just listened to. "You have special powers?", the girl asked, her wonderful smile on her face. Aurora hummed, teleporting to the couch to sit on. Jasper's eyes followed her actions, impressed. "What can you do else?", he asked quietly. "Psychic Energy Manipulation. I can project energy blasts, streams, waves and bolts of my own psionic and telekinetic energy, allowing me to strike, push, pull or blow away my targets, potentially exerting enough force to destroy them." She raised her hand slightly and a small white blue wave escaped it, knocking the glass on the table down. It shattered, making some of them raise their eyebrows. "Sorry.", she murmered. "Impressing. What about a fight?", Jasper asked, grinning wider.

"Why not?"