𝐒𝐂𝐀𝐑𝐒

1971

"Cyrus Greengrass!" Professor McGonagall called her brother. Cryus walked confidently, knowing that he will sorted into Slytherin. "Hmmm, another Greengrass I see.... SLYTHERIN!" The sorting hat said as the Slytherin table clapped for the new member.

Victoria knew that it was her turn to sit.
She doesn't care what house she gets sorted in, as long as she will make friends with good people, she'll be happy with it. But her parents wouldn't.

"Victoria Greengrass!" Her name was called. She sat on the chair, the hat settling down on her head.
"This would be a little bit shocking for a Greengrass" The hat stated, making Victoria a tad bit nervous. "Gryffindor!" The hat exclaimed. Victoria has this wide smile on her face, being excited for her new journey. As Victoria was walking towards the Gryffindor table, she looked over the Slytherin table. Her brother, Cyrus, had this frown on his face with a mix of worry.

She sat down next to her good friend, Sirius Black that came along the bloodline of Slytherins that got sorted into Gryffindor, just like her. "Hello Sirius" Victoria greeted."Victoria!" Sirius exclaimed, pulling her into a hug. "Hi" She smiled at the boy who was sitting at the opposite side. "Hello, I'm Remus Lupin" The boy smiled, shaking Victoria's hand. The brown haired boy has visible scars on his face but that didn't affect his looks at all.

"That's James Potter and Peter Pettigrew" Sirius pointed the two boys who are currently talking to each other but was interrupted when a red headed girl sat next to James. "Hi, I'm Lily Evans" The girl introduced herself to the messy haired boy sitting right next to her. "James Potter"

"I do not understand. What are you hiding from us Remus Lupin?" Victoria said to herself curiously while she looked at the boy a few feet from her, sweating and bleeding.

"Do you think she knows?" a third year Remus Lupin asked James Potter as he was cleaning himself up from last night.

"Who? Victoria?" Peter asked. "Yeah" Remus sighed while putting a shirt on. "Yeah, mate. She definitley knows" James replied as he pursed his lips. "But do not worry, I know what you're thinkin' mate. She will look at you the same, I know her" Sirius assured his friend.

"Hey Victoria" Remus called the girl who was sitting quietly on one of the couches.
"hmm?" She hummed in response. "Can I talk to you? privately?" Remus said, his eyes traveling to Lily, who's sitting right next to her. Lily got the message and left to talk to Marlene.

Victoria looked around to see if no one was near them. "Go on" She spoke softly.
"I mean with no one else present, I really need to talk to you" Remus bit his lips nervously pulling Victoria with him.

Finally, he found a spot outside the tower. They both sat on an empty hallway. "Go on" Victoria smiled sweetly at him.

"I understand if you don't want to be friends with me anymore or talk to me anymore" Remus' words made Victoria anxious. Remus opened his mouth a couple of times but no words came out of it. "For Godric's sake Remus, what is it" Victoria snapped impatiently. Remus was taken back at her actions but shrugged it off.

"I'm a werewolf" Remus confessed, lowering down his head in embarrassment. Victoria lift his chin up to face his eyes "I know" Victoria smiled at him. "You know? for how long?" Remus asked, pulling Victoria into a hug.
"Since first year" She replied, running her fingers through Remus' hair.

im so sorry if this book contains gramatic errors, i mostly write during midnights!!