chapter 15

Mark's pov

The weight of my balls made slapping noises as I pounding into bitch's wet cunt as a furious pace, her loud moan filled the entire room as she ground against me.

She was one of those dumb bitches from school, hell I don't even remember her name or fucking care....

She rotated her hips as she drives back into my cock, her screams of pleasure was somewhat annoying to my ears...

She pulsated around my shaft moaning out her release

This was bitch third orgasm or was it fourth...I wasn't even close to mine...

Not even half as close...

She was just too boring, she wasn't brunette, her eyes weren't gray, she wasn't even half as curvy and shapely as her....

She wasn't the one I wanted to fuck right now..

I closed my eyes briefly, my breath coming out in harsh pants

Sweet fucking Anna...

So innocent... such a dirty slut....

I imagined her pink glistening untouched pussy being ravage by my monstrous cock...

I still remembered the way her face flushed with pleasure when I ate at her creamy pussy....

The thought sent a wave of pure lave down to my goin, my blood pumped hotly and went straight to my hardened cock...the veins were pulsating right now with raw needs

My thrusts were faster, each thrust more violent and deeper than the last, I grabbed a fistful of her hair tightly, my breath coming out in shot pants...

Fuck!

I gave a hard spank to her ass and she cried out in pain... or pleasure...

I shot my release into the condom pushing away from her as I caught my breath...

Just the thought of her was enough to drive me crazy with needs...

"Leave" I barked out coldly

Her mouth curved into a pout which she probably thought was sexy, she brought a palm over my shoulder...

"Can I spend the night over here, it quite late already..." She battled her fake eyelashes at me twirling her fingers around her curls suggestively

Big mistake....

I don't do cuddling, I just fuck'em and they leave... no strings attached

"Get out" I snapped even more harshly this time, my tone giving no room for arguments...

She shot me a glare then obey as she began to search for her clothes...

Hell if I give a single damn, fuck was over and I want to be left alone...

When she left I made sure to shot the door firmly closed.

I rested my head against it momentarily....

This was one of the many times I wanted to just be alone...

But the feelings was more intense tonight...

It was the night of their death anniversary, and those memories which I've tried to keep buried resurfaced

I gave a hard punch to the wall...

Fuck me

The darkness I felt inside was too much, it struggled to break it's chains...

I still saw them...