groggy morning

SCARS
rj.lupin

/ two / -groggy morning

1976

VICTORIA GROANED WHILE KICKING

Lily's arms away from shaking her up. "I swear Victoria Solace Greengrass you will get up right now!" Lily threatened like a mother. "No" Victoria said with no emotion. "I see" Lily scoffed at Victoria's attitude and walked out. Victoria noticed that Lily's babbling mouth was no where near her anymore so she drifts back to sleep.

Just to be woken up by a kiss on the forehead. She opened her eyes immediately just to meet with Remus' eyes. "How the hell did you get here?" She asked curiously as she gets up.
"Wingardium Leviosa" He muttered to her as an answer. "Lily" She whispered to herself.

Victoria walked over to her closet to get civilian clothing. "I'm going to change, out please" Victoria said bitterly, pointing at the door. "I don't mind waiting at all" Remus spoke, cracking a smile, holding an eye contact with Victoria. Victoria just groaned in response and entered the loo.

After a moment, she left the loo and started brushing her hair. "Let me do that for you" Remus offered, taking the hair brush from Victoria's hand and started to brush her hair.

Victoria started to get ready, putting ona little bit of blush and lipstick. "Ow" Victoria exclaimed when the brush ran over a tangeled hair. "Sorry love" He apologized, kissing her cheek. Victoria tensed up with his sudden action but didn't complained.

"Done" Remus spoke after running her hairbrush on her hair for about twenty times. "Thank you moony" Victoria smiled as she stood up then lowering her body to give Remus a quick peck on the cheek.

"What do you think they're doing?" James asked while looking at the map that they have created. The map showed Victoria and Remus' name, showing that Victoria was in front of Remus. Sirius smirked while looking at their names on the map as he took a bite of his toast.

Lily and Marlene looked at the three boys disgustingly. "Oh come on now darling! You would think of the same" James defended as soon as he met eyes with the love of his life who was looking at him with disgust. Though that uncanny thought made Lily really suspicious about Vic and Moony.

"You boys are nothing but a pathetic cockroaches" Lily huffing, pretending to be innocent. "Oh now, Lily-pad you couldn't deny that they are not having sex! Look at the map" Marlene spoke, pointing at Victoria and Remus' names.

"You are a perverted bitch aren't you?" Peter teased, earning a middle finger from Marlene.

Victoria was shocked by her actions. It was her first time kissing a guy on the cheeks, but she guessed that It was just a friendly gesture and didn't want to get her hopes up.

She really liked Remus since 3rd year. Now he's acting like this? Of course she would get all-done-up for him from now on! Wouldn't risk it. But what if THIS if just a bet? Fucking Sirius Black and his bets. What if-

Deep in her thoughts, she was interrupted. "You okay love?" Remus asked, rubbing her back as they walk out of the Gryffindor tower.

"Yeah, just worrying about exams" Victoria lied as she continued walking with the boy next to her not even bothering to look at him.

But all that thoughts that she was worrying about earlier was gone once he pulled her closer to him. "Are you sure you're okay? You're a bit cold" Remus asked worriedly, caressing her back.

"I'm fine Moony" Victoria replied coldly but soon regretted it when she saw the expression the boy has. "I'm sorry" She apologized, looking up at Remus. "It's alright love" Remus cracked a smile at the girl. "You know you could tell me your problems and I'm here to listen" Remus offered, interwining Victoria's hands with his.

"Yeah I know, thank you" Victoria smiled weakly then she suddenly turned a light shade of pink when she felt Remus' thumb rubbing circles on her hand as they walk.

"Hey, sorry we're late" Remus smiled at his friends as they walk towards them.
"Yeah don't be" James snorted, laughing uncontrollably as he holds on the marauder's map for dear life. "What's up with him?" Victoria asked her girl friends. Marlene was about to open her mouth when Lily slapped Marlene's mouth, shutting her up. "I think he's on crack" Lily excused James' actions, giving him a glare which he returned with a wink.

Victoria and Remus settled down, Victoria sitting down next to Lily while Remus sat on the opposite side next to James. "So Vicky" James called, drinking pumpkin juice. Victoria hummed in response as she took a bite of her pancake. "Have any prank ideas?" James added, staring at Lily with these severe love-struck eyes. "I know that this is a bit lame to you, not that I care but" Victoria started, blowing out air from her mouth.

"So you know that Ravenclaw, Verity?" Victoria asked, facing Marlene and Lily with a frown. Thinking about Verity's face made her gag at some point. I mean she wouldn't judge her appearance if Verity didn't call her a whore just because she's friends with Sirius and his 'gang'.

"Very" Lily replied, with a disgusted expression on her face. "What about her?" Peter questioned, furrowing his eyebrows since as far as he knows, Verity did nothing but be kind to him.

"She's a bitch, that's what she is" Marlene replied, looking over the Ravenclaw table, and meeting eyes with Verity which Marlene rolled her eyes at.

"What did she do to you three?" Remus whispered to Victoria. "Well remember back in 4th year?" Victoria started as she took a sip of her orange juice. Remus nodded as a response. "We got partnered up by Professor Sprout?" Remus kept nodding lightly. "That bitch threw dirt on my face and told me that I was a disgraced bitch" Victoria continued while glaring at Verity. "And then what did you do?" Sirius spoke, chiming in.

"I did nothing, and by that I wanted to slap my 4th-year-self" She added, her hand taking Remus' pumpkin juice from across the table and taking a sip of it. Once the liquid touched her tongue, she had this sour look on her face. "This is disgusting Remus, how can you drink this?" She said as took a huge jug of water into her system. "Oh come on you don't need to over react" Remus spoke, smiling at the girl infront of him.

"All that talk, blimey get to your prank idea already" James said impatiently. Victoria rolled her eyes at him while James put his arm around Lily. "I'm thinking about making a candy that can make Verity's tongue wide and long since she can't keep her disgusting opinions to herself" Victoria explained, smiling at the thought.

"Hmm, evil Victoria? That was not on my bucket list" Remus teased as he looked at her with admiration in his eyes. "Oh shut up"

"That's really clever Vicky, since Verity already looks like a frog, why not give her a huge tongue to complete the look" Marlene smirked, imagining the look of the Ravenclaw bully. "I mean if she didn't do anything to us, any of this wouldn't happened and her having a huge tongue would just stay in her nightmares" Lily spoke while James just pulled her closer. "Is this my Lily-pad?" James said, looking at her with confusion since he knew Lily as a goody-two-shoes.

All that friendgroup did the whole breakfast was laugh, eat, watch Lily and James be lovely-dovely to each other and repeat.

After a while they were interrupted by Professor McGonagall handing out their time-tables.
"That's weird, we have all the classes together" Victoria said to Remus while sitting down next to him. "Yeah weird" He whispered but deep down he was greatful for Professor McGonagall for doing him such a favor.