sunday

SCARS
rj.lupin

/ three / -sunday

1976

THE FIRST DAY BACK TO HOGWARTS

means that it is the day before all the horror comes to them, all the stress, the dramas and shenanigans that they don't really need.

"It's weird that Moony and I have the same classes together, kind of like a coincidence" said by Victoria to Lily and Marlene as they walk out of the Great Hall. "Yeah, no" Marlene answered, looking at herself in the mirror.

"What do you mean by that?" Victoria asked curiously. "Don't be a daft dimbo, Victoria" Lily started, snatching a lolly from Victoria. "That cannot be a coincidence, that never happens" Lily added as she unwrapped the lollipop.

"I was gonna eat that" Victoria stated, glaring at the red-headed girl who is now feasting at Victoria's favourite flavoured lollipop.

Halfway through Victoria and Lily's conversation while Marlene spent most of her time looking at the mirror, someone interrupted them.

It was Remus and James along with Sirius while Peter was nowhere to be seen. "Hello my flower" James greeted his now, they guess, 'fling'. "Hi James" Lily smiled at him as he kissed her lips.

Victoria had her arms crossed while looking at James and her best friend, who's being lovely-dovely with one another.

Though her staring at the couple was interrupted by a tall figure that happens to be none other than, Remus Lupin. "Hello, my love" He said to her ear, embracing her as he do so. "Hello moony" Victoria greeted while Remus gave Victoria quick peck on the cheeks.

"Okay! I get it! You guys have boyfriends and girlfriends and everything. Make out here and make out there. Go fuck yourselves!" Sirius ranted like a mad man, giving them the middle finger.

"Oh shush, Sirius" Victoria spoke, pulling away from Remus. "Remus and I are just friends and plus Marlene seemed available" Victoria said, pointing at the blonde next to him which resulted with Marlene glaring at her.

The phrase 'Remus and I are just friends' made Remus felt a tingling sensation in his heart that he can't explain.

The six of them started walking towards the black lake, wanting to just talk and catch up with one another.

They sat under a tree, facing the black lake with birds chirping and animals like frogs were seen swimming in the black lake.

Victoria was sitting next to her good friend, Remus Lupin. His arm wrapped around her shoulders, making her feel warm and secured. It was silent, the six of them just enjoying the view that mother nature created for them.

"I'm begging you, James. Don't mess with Severus again" Lily pleaded with her fling. James nodded that made Lily smiled."No promises though" He added kissing her again.

"So what It's like to sleep with everybody in school?" Marlene asked Sirius, taking a bite of her apple. "Oh it was great" Sirius replied sarcastically, tucking a strand of her hair behind her ear. "You're the only one that I haven't slept with" He whispered in her ear that resulted with his gut getting punched.

They all had paired up. Lily with James, Marlene with Sirius, and Victoria with Remus. Although Lily and James were talking to eachother just like Sirius and Marlene, Remus and Victoria was just sitting there, wrapped around each other's arms.

Halfway through their cuddle session, Victoria met eyes with Sirius' brother, Regulus. Regulus was walking with Pandora Lestrange, a Slytherin with pale skin and blonde hair.

Victoria looked at him, smiling. Regulus smiled back but his grin fell when he met eyes with his brother that left him inside of a hell-hole. Pandora noticed his sudden change of emotion and grabbed his arm to leave.

Remus noticed Victoria's eyes drooping down with no emotion. "Are you okay?" He whispered into her ear, rubbing circles onto her arm. "Yeah, I'm alright, just upset" She replied, her voice cracking as she spoke. "Do you want to talk about it?" Remus asked hoping that she would say yes, he hated watching her radiant face suddenly turning into a face with no life and emotion in it.

"Let's go to my dorm" Remus offered, taking her by the hand. Victoria stood up, following her best friend.

They have arrived at the Remus' dormitory that he shared with his three best friends, though it was now empty. Remus knew that Victoria was gonna cry into his arms so he casted a spell. "Colloportus" He muttered which resulted with the door-lock clicking.

"So are you ready to talk about it?" Remus asked the girl in front of him as he approached his bed, lying down on it. He raised his arms open, signaling Victoria to lie down next to him, or on top of him. Whatever she wants as long as he's with her.

"No, I just want to sleep before any of the stress attacks me, if that's okay with you" Victoria spoke gently, lying next to Remus, her head on top of his arm.

"Of course that would be fine with me my love" Remus answered giving Victoria a kiss on the forehead before lowering down his body making him shorter than Victoria, as he buried his head on the crook of her neck.

And for the first time, Victoria felt like she was safe into a man's arms.