𝐃𝐖| 𝐒𝐈𝐗

I don't proof read

For the past three days Amesthyst had been talking to Dayvon, she really needed some company to distract her from all that mess that happened three days ago

For the past three days Amesthyst had been talking to Dayvon, she really needed some company to distract her from all that mess that happened three days ago. She really liked his company, he was her only friend at the moment.

Right now she lying down on her bed as she waiting for dayvon to come back with their food. As she was scrolling through TikTok she heard her door open and slammed closed. She sat up looking out her room door, she then saw a shadow and it was dayvon with two plates and two drinks and amesthyst sigh in relief .

" don't do that "Amesthyst grabs the plates and drinks from him since his hands are full.

Dayvon ignored her as he walked over towards her dresser and sat his gun down, then went over by her laying down on the edge of her queen sized bed .

"What you got me ?" Amesthyst asked as she looked in the bag noticing some black plates, she opened one with oxtails and macaroni she knew that was Dayvon cause she doesn't even eat oxtails.

Dayvon was still quiet and Amesthyst turned and looks at dayvon who was already staring at her. His honey brown eyes sat low as he started to stare at her taking in her appearance.

She was wearing a cream-white crop top that showed off her belly ring and her little stomach tattoo which was a heart. red and black stripe pajama pants that fitted nicely on her, her hair was in some fresh knotless braids.

"Can you stop staring at me and talk to me " Amesthyst pouted playfully as she reached up and grabbed Dayvon's hand.

The feeling of their hands touching instantly gave Dayvon a weird feeling followed by a blush covering his cheeks. He was glad that he had brown skin so that she couldn't see him blushing right now.

Dayvon chuckled " sorry ma I'm just tired "

" ok that doesn't mean you can't speak " Amesthyst rolled her eyes as she let go of his hand and looked into the other plate and it was cornbread, fried chicken, and rice. They both had a Coke to wash everything down,