𝐃𝐖| 𝐄𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓

Dayvon grabbed Amesthyst by her throat bringing her in for a kiss that he deepened they both made out as Dayvon sucked on her tongue

Dayvon grabbed Amesthyst by her throat bringing her in for a kiss that he deepened they both made out as Dayvon sucked on her tongue. He reached his hand between her legs rubbing on her inner thigh. Amesthyst now lay back on the couch as she clenched her legs closed feeling herself becoming wetter.

"Open 'em for me " He tapped her thigh as he pulled away from her lips, Amesthyst bit her lip opening up her legs her panties already removed as Von groaned at the sight of Amesthyst's brown slit.

He leaned his head down and kissed her pussy, instantly taking her clit in his mouth, catching her off guard.

"Ohh Fuckkk" Amesthyst moaned throwing her head back, gripping his dreads as he sucked down her on her slit, grabbing her thighs and pulling them closer to her chest hearing her moans filled the room.

Von moaned as his tongue slid around her sensitive clit burying his face deeper in her. He loved the way she tasted, the way she moaned he loved all of her.

''This pussy so wet for me''

"Shitt baby " Amesthyst gasped as Von slid two fingers into her thrusting his fingers in and out of her wetness rubbing his thumb over Amesthyst's clit. Dayvon reached up and took one of Amesthyst's breasts in his mouth sucking on her nipple.

Amethyst let out a soft moan as Von ran his tongue in circles around her nipple before taking it in his mouth and sucking on it.

Letting go of her breast with a "pop" sound Dayvon leaned down to her ear as Amesthyst was a moaning mess gripping his hand.

"You look so pretty ma " Dayvon kissed her forehead as her face frowned up her legs shaking he could tell she was close. He speed up his pace looking down at his fingers sucking his lip Von could feel pre cum coming out of his dick, It's taking everything in him to not fuck the shit out of her.