An Unfortunate Encounter

You stood on the balcony, taking in the awe-inspiring panorama before you. The glittering city lights twinkled in the distance, casting an ethereal glow across the entire world. Your arms rested on the cool metal railing while you listened to your favorite tunes, allowing the music to carry you away to another realm.

"I see you're enjoying the view~"

Interrupting your peaceful state, a voice broke through the sound of melodies in your earbuds. You turned around to face a stunning woman with red wine-colored hair put in a quite messy ponytail. Her deep pink eyes, devoid of any emotion, stared at you with a hint of amusement. You let out a small sigh, slightly annoyed at the unexpected intrusion and pulled out one of your earbuds.

As the woman approached, the low hum of the city was momentarily drowned out by the sound of raindrops tapping against her black umbrella. Her eyes shone like two orbs of pink, reflecting the dazzling lights of the city skyline behind her.

"Are you trying to get sick?" she quipped, her voice teeming with flirtatious energy, as she gestured towards the rain-soaked air around them. The interruption broke your concentration, and feeling slightly annoyed, you turned to face her. "Can't a person just enjoy some peace?" you retorted, your voice strained with a hint of irritation.

But the woman wasn't discouraged by your cold tone, and instead, she laughed, taking a step forward and positioning her umbrella to protect you from the rain. "Why so hostile towards a friendly stranger, [Name]?" she asked, the sly curve of her lips hinting at something more. "Especially towards a pretty one like me?"

As you heard the woman's teasing words, a sense of unease crept up your spine, raising the tiny hairs on the back of your neck. Your muscles tensed, ready for action, and you instinctively reached for your concealed weapon, the reassuring weight of metal against your palm.

"How do you know my name?" you asked, your voice low and guarded, as you surveyed her with cool, scrutinizing eyes. You furrowed your brow in suspicion, probing her expression for any hint of deception.

The woman's lips curved into a mocking smile, her pink eyes glinting with amusement. "Oh [Name], everyone knows your name and identity," she replied with awful certainty, as if stating a fact.

With a quick, fluid motion, you pressed her against the balcony railings, the sharp tip of your umbrella grazing her throat. You towered over her, your eyes locked onto hers, daring her to defy you. "You're part of that...maniac group, aren't you?" you shouted out, your voice hoarse with anger and apprehension. "What are you doing here? Speak."

Despite the pressure of your weapon against her skin, the woman remained surprisingly composed, her breathing steady, her smirk unfaltering. "Ah, ah, ah," she tsked, wagging a finger at you in mock disapproval. "You're such a meanie, hurting a pretty lady at the first meeting?"

Your eyes widened in disbelief as the woman gracefully dodged and sidestepped your attack, evading it with an almost inhuman level of agility. Before you could react, she launched herself forward, utilizing her body weight to force you onto the balcony's railing. The sudden movement caused you to stumble backward, your grip on your umbrella faltering as the woman pressed forward with a burst of strength that you would have never expected.

The impact of your back against the unforgiving balcony railing sent a sharp jolt of pain racing through your body, making you gasp for breath. With a steel grip, the woman pinned you tightly to the balcony, her pink eyes glinting with malice as she looked down on you, a wicked smirk on her lips.

"Well, well, well...it looks like the one and only [Name] doesn't live up to their reputation," she taunted, her voice dripping with sarcasm, as she enjoyed her moment of triumph.