Reality

You were high up in the mountains, surrounded by breathtaking views of the landscape. The setting sun cast a warm blanket of orange and pink hues over the sky, and you watched in awe as it slowly disappeared behind the mountain range. Laying on the lush green grass, you close your eyes to soak in the tranquil moment. The gentle breeze rustled through the leaves, making it feel as if you were in a dream.

The birds chirped melodiously in the distance, and the sound of leaves gently falling on your head added to the peacefulness of the environment. Sinking your back against the tree, you held your umbrella closely, hugging it for comfort, as a sense of contentment washed over you.

In the blink of an eye, you were snapped out of your daydream and brought back to reality. The once serene landscape in your mind was replaced by a dreary, rainy one. Looking around with your beautiful eyes, colored a breathtaking shade of e/c, you walked past the people milling about.

Your fingers tightened around the handle of your umbrella as you took steps with your shoes, their steady clicking echoing on the tiles below. As you walked, the rain intensified, pelting the ground in heavy droplets around you and making you heave a weary sigh. You slipped your other hand into your pocket, appreciating the warmth it brought in the midst of the chilly, wet weather.

Your sharp gaze roamed over the strangers near you, assessing their appearances with an emotionless expression. Rain plastered hair to their heads and dripped down their faces, their clothes damp and clinging to their skin. You observed passively, taking note of each detail in a detached manner as you continued on your way.

Despite the gloomy atmosphere, you persisted, moving forward with purpose, your eyes fixed on the destination ahead. And as you trudged through the rain, your mind wandered once more...

Kafka...

What she said couldn't be true...right?

A sudden, sharp pain sparked in your head, causing you to wince and squeeze your eyes shut. You stumbled forward, clumsily bumping into someone in the process. As you opened your eyes to apologize, you found yourself staring up at a striking woman. She stood tall, with fiery pink hair pulled into a messy ponytail and pink eyes that seemed to hold no emotion.

For a moment, you were frozen, captivated by her striking appearance. But as you took a step back, your mind began to whirl with thoughts. Had you imagined her? She bore a striking resemblance to Kafka, the same woman who fought you that night...the woman who was obsessed with you. A flash of panic set in, and you found yourself retreating hastily, muttering under your breath.

"Sophrona," you gasped, your voice barely above a whisper, "Teleport me to the space station." Your body pressed forward, pushing you into the nearest alleyway as you sought refuge from the surreal encounter.

Breathing heavily, you leaned against the wall of the alley and tried to calm your racing heart. The strange woman's resemblance to Kafka had some kind of... profound effect on you, causing your mind to spiral as you questioned whether or not she had been nothing more than a figment of your imagination. But even as rational thought took hold of you, the memory of her piercing gaze haunted you.

As the thick black smoke enveloped the space around you, Sophrona emerged from within it, towering over you, to her you were just a mere insect. Her expression was full of disdain, her eyes flickering with contempt as she spoke.

"What's wrong with you, [Name]? Since your encounter with that woman, you've become weak." Her voice was like a whip, lashing out at you, making you feel small and insignificant. "It's just a mere freak, and yet she's been haunting you for months. I can't understand it." Sophrona let out an exasperated sigh and folded her arms, clearly frustrated with your perceived weakness. "She won't get to you, [Name]. Trust me, I'll make sure of it," she vowed, a sly smile playing on her lips.