Chapter 3: The Writer Behind the Story

We are all about the stories and no doubt we will be nose deep in them soon!

But what about the writer and creative mind behind these stories—you! We want to get to know you ♥ Remember, you can choose to only share what you feel comfortable with.

In the comment section, share a little more on the following:

1. What is the title of the story you plan to enter?

2. What is the main genre of your story?

3. Have you made some besties on Wattpad? Who? Tag them!

4. What inspired you to create this story?

5. What's the name of your favorite character in the story, and why do you like them?

6. Do you include a little of yourself in characters sometimes, like physical traits or personality quirks?

7. Have you ever pulled from your own experiences to write a scene?

8. Why do you write? Is it a career or a hobby?

9. How old were you when you wrote your first story?

10. Do you write in your native language, or is English your native language?

11. What are your favorite genres to write and why?

12. Do you find that listening to music or making graphics helps you write?

13. Planner or Panster?

14. Favorite snack or beverage when you write?

15. Where do you write? Bed, desk, kitchen table?

16. Have you ever chuckled at your genius when writing something epic?