tiger

SCARS
rj.lupin

/ seven / -tiger

1976

VICTORIA LOOKED OVER AT THE

classroom window and discovered that there was a lightning storm. "Professor, may I be excused?" She raised her hand waiting for Professor Flitwick to nod which he did eventually. She immediately rushed over the place where she hid her crystal phial and rushed outside near the black lake.

"Amato Animo Animato Animagus" She spoke and drank the potion. She felt a fiery pain and gritted her teeth. She felt a very strong and intense double heartbeat.

She felt herself changing into her animal form. She looked down and saw orange paws. She looked at the lake and saw her reflection, she was a tiger.

She started to think of herself, in human form of course. How her hair looked, eyes, and basically observing her human form in her mind in order to transform back.

Finally, after a few seconds she transformed back. There was tears forming on her eyes since she can finally be there with Remus during the hardest time of his life.

"Victoria!" A voice called that made her turn. "What the fuck are you doing out it's raining you're gonna catch a cold" James scolded, running towards her.
"Calm down, I was just stressed out about exams and stuff" Victoria excused as she laughed nervously.

"What are you doing here?" She questioned as she and James were walking away from the black lake. "I don't know, clearing my mind" James replied, lowering down his head. "Did something happen with you and Lily?" Victoria asked as she stopped walking and faced James. "Yeah, It's not a big deal" He muttered. "Mostly my fault" James admitted which made Victoria's lips form a frown. Well at least he's aware.

The two walked back in awkward silence that never happens but they both appreciated the sound of nothing since it was already raining heavily.

"Are you ready mate?" Victoria heard Sirius asked Remus as she passed their dormitory. It was almost sunset and the four boys were getting ready to leave and head to the shrieking shack where Remus' transformation will be held.

She heard footsteps approaching the door and before she could leave, Peter was in front of her. "Oh hey Vicky, what are you doing here?" He asked that made the other boys attention turn to her. "Nothing just passing by" Victoria said, giving Remus a smile.

The four boys left the room and was now with Victoria. "Keep safe, you four" Victoria spoke, giving them each a hug but a longer one with Remus.

In order to get in the shrieking shack, Peter transformed into his rat form and tap the base of the womping willow since the tree was known to be extremely dangerous and can beat you and have you end up with your head facing your butt.

After that, the four lads went into the passageway not knowing that there was a girl behind them, following them. The reason why the shack was called 'shrieking shack' because of the howls and the noises that Remus made while he was in his werewolf form.

"The sun's going down" James stated, displaying a sad look on his face. "Hey" Victoria's voice made the boys freeze in shock. "What are you doing here?" Remus asked worriedly, afraid that he might hurt her and he will if she doesn't leave before the moon appears.

"Vicky, you need to leave" Peter warned after he transformed back into his human form. But it was too late, the moon was there and the three boys doesn't have any choice but to change into their animal form or else they will be harmed too. Padfoot walked towards Victoria, shoving her away and barking at her as her eyes showed dismay as she saw Remus transforming, his eyes filled with terror and his human screams turned into howls and growls.

Moony turned his attention to Victoria as she looked at him, her eyes forming tears, completely forgetting to transform. Moony started approaching her which made Prongs alarmed and immediately transformed back to draw attention from Moony. "Hey!" He shouted, backing away from Moony.

Moony turned his back from Victoria and faced James. Victoria soon realised that she needed to transform as she was putting James in danger.

As Moony growled at James, he was contemplating on whether he would transformed back into a stag but would rather sacrifice himself to save the girl whose life is in danger. But his thoughts were interrupted when he heard a very strong roar behind the werewolf. He saw a tiger, staying still on the ground where Victoria was standing on earlier.

"What the fuck" James whimpered, as he transformed back into his stag form.