Shot Number 4

I don't know how to react and I know I must have a bewildered look on my face. "Don't I need like, a safe-word?" I manage to squeak out. Suddenly it looks like a flame has been lit in his eyes and he takes a looming step towards me. "Did I say that you could speak? That's what I thought. On your knees. Now. I won't ask again." I cower and lower my head in shame. Worst sub ever. I crawl down from the sofa slowly, keeping my eyes lowered. I feel so degraded and useless. As I position myself on my knees on the soft carpet, I can't help but think to myself that it feels good. It feels good being degraded and feeling like such a useless slut. His slut. His personal whore. I feel a sort of guilt wash over me thinking that way. What have I become? WHO have I become. "You may raise your head but don't look me in the eyes. Stare straight ahead." I lift my head slightly to find his crotch a mere inch from my mouth. I moan softly and lick my lips. I'm so entranced that I scream out when I feel his whip tails come down on my chest. I feel everything, from the sting of the whip to the brush of the air; all the way to the way it felt as the whip made my shirt's fabric scrape across my nipples. Suddenly they become more erect than I have ever seen them; making peaked mounds under my taught shirt.

I throw my head back and moan the most intense moan I've ever heard my lips utter. Upon doing this I feel a strong hand clamp around my neck holding my head in place. It takes me a moment to realize that he's been behind me for a while now. He picks at the bottom hem of my shirt and I get the message. I remove it over my head, and he unclasps my bra with the hand the whip was being held in previously; all the while not removing his other hand from my neck. He finally removes his hand from around my neck and pushes my head downward so that I'm in downward doggy. I feel my tits piling beneath me on the carpet and the catching of my nipples on the fabric of the rig beneath them. With both hands now free he pulls my pants down and throws them to the side. Hooking both thumbs into the waistband of my panties he chides in approval. "You have no idea the thoughts these make me have," he groans. A low, guttural sound. I feel the butterflies in my bottom half again and squirm. "Easyyy, easy," he tells me; encouraging me to slow down and not rush it. Slowly, oh so agonizingly slowly; he starts to remove my underwear. I feel the thong part pull out from inside my pussy and ass; nearly yelping at the sensation. He slips them over my ankles and tosses those to, to the side.

I'm now completely exposed and completely vulnerable. Only wearing a pair of Louboutin shoes. They were a gift from a rich family friend. One that I was extremely grateful for at this current moment as I could only imagine the view from behind.

I feel something incredibly cold between my thighs, pushing my legs further apart. I nearly gasp as the feeling of cold air rushes to enter my inner pussy that is now spread wide. There's nothing left to the imagination now. This is it.

It's getting dark soon. I can tell because the bright golden hour light is casting its wonder across the carpet I'm displayed on.

Suddenly I hear what sounds like a mechanical pulley turn on. I look up and twist my head enough to see a contraption being lowered down towards me. It's all black metal with four cuffs. One on each corner. I realize it's for me. Splayed in the position of an x, suspended to hang in mid air. My ass will be facing up, and my pussy hovering above his shoulders. I squirm and try to protest, but he gags me and slaps me on the ass with the whip. A sharp stinging feeling courses through my body. He then pushes me onto the floor face-down and lowers the contraction further. When it's laying against my back he begins the tedious process of tying me to it. Finally when I can't move, he pushes the button to raise it back into the air. I feel a feeling similar to pressure and pulling, but in a more gentle and comforting way. He turns the machine so that the window that has been to the left of my this whole time is now behind me. I strain to see what he's doing but I can't see anything. I try to let my body relax and breathe slowly. I hear soft footsteps and the whoosh of curtains being opened further. It's completely dark outside now, and lighted inside, so I can't understand why he wants to open the curtains; it's not like more light can come in. I gasp at the realization and try to scream. He doesn't have the window open for extra light, he has it open so that the whole entirety of humanity outside can see me get degraded; slowly, tortuously, and shamefully.