Shot Number 5

My whole being wants to scream, “You can’t do this!” I try to protest but to no avail. I’m ashamed that this display is causing my pussy to throb so intently. “Does the idea of being watched as you're degraded turn you on,” he asks. I nod my head, unable to speak since the gag is still filling most of my mouth. The gag isn’t what I want filling my mouth. I push the inappropriate thought from my mind.

I see a shadow out of the corner of my eye and hear his footsteps walking towards me intently. He spins the x shaped contraption so that I’m now quite literally facing the window pussy out. “You know if I can see your tight hole throbbing everyone else can too, don’t you?” I gasp and try to protest but the gag continues to muffle everything. Maybe it will be fine. Who honestly is outside walking or getting their mail right now anyway. And everyone would have gotten home from work hours ago. Hypothetically nobody should see this degrading display of events. I try to relax but as if somehow reading my thoughts he speaks once more. “And if you are trying to console yourself with the hope that nobody should see you at this hour I do hate to disappoint you with the news that you are entirely wrong. I try to bend my head to the side to see, but laying on my stomach tied on a giant x makes this a little more difficult than one would think.

I don’t end up trying for too long though because he presses a button or lever that causes the machine to bring me to a “standing” position. I look straight ahead of me and see a giant group of people standing or sitting in his front lawn ready to watch the display. I look above the crowd and see windows with people's outlines inside of them. Some are naked already ready to treat me like the artist's subject or the pornography actress that I am quickly becoming. I force back a sob thinking of how I’ll be shamed by every last one of my neighbors. And if I’m not shamed I’ll have a line down my driveway at night of people who want to use the neighborhood fuck toy. I try to not allow myself to recognize that the thought excited me somewhat and it excites my body too cause there is a dripping pooling between my legs.

I don’t have much more time to think because I’m being leaned back and flipped over again. He walks around to all four corners of my splayed body and tightens down the last of the looseness of the restraints containing my limbs. I half yelp-half moan at the sensation and don’t get much time to recover as his whip tales come down on my ass. He changes his angle and strikes them across my open pussy. I feel the wind get rushed out of me as I suddenly feel very self conscious. Shockingly, I didn't to this degree before. But my mind races as I think back to any porn videos or nude scenes I’ve seen in movies. Most of the women I saw had hair covering their mounds. I’m clean shaven. This exposes me a lot more to the sensitivity of cool breezes that tickle my exposed clit and labia lips. I wish I had let the hair grow; had I known this was coming I probably would have. At least it would have given me a tad more privacy.

He walks up beside me now and stops at a table. I hear the sound of metal chinking before he finishes walking over to my side. Ripping out my gag he then crouches down to where my breasts are hanging and harshly clamps on two nipple clamps with a taught long chain that can’t dangle between as it’s so short and tight. I yelp out at the sudden sensation and he walks back down to my spread pussy. “So wet,” he murmurs. I hear a squirting noise and then feel a cold-tingling sensation as what I’m assuming is the lube glides down my exposed cunt. Shortly after a large dildo gets rammed up my open pussy with such force that I cry out and tears flow freely from my eyes. “I can’t take it, I really can’t,” I sob. He only gives a deep throaty snicker in response and shoves it in the rest of the way.

I revel in the fullness I feel deep inside me and take a moment to adjust. Once more I don’t get long to adjust because apparently the dildo moves. In all directions. And he has the remote.