aftermath

SCARS
rj.lupin

/ eight / -aftermath

1976

MOONY FELT HIS EYES GETTING

heavy while the four stared at him, feeling sorry for him yet not afraid of him. As he slowly closes his eyes, Victoria bravely reverted back into her human form. She really wanted to go near Moony and give him a hug but she knows that she'll get hurt if she do so. And she doesn't want to get scratches on her face, she just got rid of her pimples from last year and was not taking risks.

"Is this the reason why you've been distant lately?" Sirius asked with a raspy voice. "Yeah, I really wanted to be with him when he's going through something" Victoria replied, resting her head on Sirius' shoulder. Peter and James soon transformed back and rested with the other two while they stared outside of the window, eye to eye with the moon.

"It always pains me knowing that for the past eleven years of his life" Victoria spoke with a shaky voice. "He suffers from this and was afraid that people would judge him" She added.

"So this is why you decided to be an animagus?" Peter questioned, rubbing her back. "Yeah, just like the reason why you decided to be one" Victoria muttered.

"So what should we call you?" James chimed in, asking for Victoria's nickname. "Easy one, James" Peter chuckled. "Tiger" Sirius suggested, since It is her animal form. "Sure, I wouldn't like 'orange' as my nickname" Victoria giggled.

"Let's add you to the map then" James stated, walking over to that one corner where he previously hid the marauder's map. "What? Are you fucking serious?" Victoria gasped, pulliing away from Sirius. "No he's not having sex with me!" Sirius retorted, scrunching his face jokingly that made Peter snort.

"Victoria Solace Greengrass, you are now one of the owners of the marauders map" James announced, muttering a spell afterwards. The name 'TIGER' appeared on the map that made Victoria gasped once again as she attacked James with a hug and a kiss on the cheek.

"Though only use this when you intend mischief" Sirius winked while Peter said "Welcome" with his arms open wide.

"Just admit one thing though" James said as Victoria looked at him confusingly. "Admit what?"

"That you love Remus" Peter wiggled his eyebrows then turned to James. "Wait, Is that what you want her to admit?" James nodded.

"Of course I love him" Victoria answered like it was nothing, of course she loves him, I mean how could she not.
Yes she used to have feelings for him but she tried to dismiss it since she's afraid it might ruin their relationship.

"But are you in love with him?" Sirius questioned, looking at Victoria intensely. "Oh are you boys mental" Victoria scoffed but was blushing hard, looked like she was slapped.

"Give it a few weeks" Peter smiled, lying face down as he jokingly wiggled his legs like a teenage girl. "Oh will you shut it" Victoria chuckled as she looked at the werewolf in front of her, sleeping peacefully.

Victoria woke up with an intense headache since she stayed up all night just staring at Moony. She looked in front of her where Remus was sleeping last night and saw that he was gone.

Panic immediately entered her body and began searching for him. "Hello" A muffled voice was heared by her. She turned and saw a panting Remus Lupin who was resting on a bed.

"Oh" Victoria spoke, letting out a breath.
"Why did you came here with us? I could've hurt you" Remus spoke, his face softening as he caressed Victoria's face. "But you didn't" Victoria smiled as she went and kissed Remus on the cheek.

"Oh are you boys mental" James mocked Victoria, standing next to the door as he bit his inner cheek.

A black dog entered the room with a rat chasing him. Victoria stood up from the bed and transformed into a tiger, chasing the dog and the rat. "Roar" James said to Tiger with his hand clawed and his teeth gritted that made her face him and growled that resulted of James rushing to Remus and using him as a shield.

"Don't let her eat me!" James whimpered, clutching the covers. Tiger slowly approached the bed, leaving alone the other animals.

Tiger looked at Remus sweetly then gazing at James with a stern look in her eyes. "Fuck!" James screamed, burying his face on the pillow.

"Alright, now you just look like you're having an orgasm" Remus stated in disgust, moving away from James. "Yeah, getting turned on because of a tiger? Total wanker" Victoria spoke with a disgusted look.

"Tiger, where did you go?" Peter entered the room, now in his human form. "You were supposed to play with us" Sirius chimed in.

"Does this always happens? game of tag every morning after the full moon?" Victoria questioned. "Asking like you haven't been friends with us for six years" James rolled his eyes. "Shut up you perverted wanker" Remus hissed at James, wrapping his arm around Victoria's shoulders.