Ch| 5

"Mr

"Mr. Accardi and Mrs. Accardi! How lovely to finally meet you." A lady wearing a dangerously low-cut dress, exclaimed, walking in our direction.

I controlled the urge to peer at her breasts and glanced toward Camilo, who bowed his head.

"Pleasure to meet you too Mrs. Moretti," Camilo turned to stand in front of me.

"This is my wife, Natalie Pierce."

Mrs. Moretti turned her head toward me. "My my, you for sure have great taste, Mr. Accardi, she is very beautiful–a little pale but gorgeous,"

I need a drink.

I send her a sly smile and bowed my head before I excused myself and stormed in the way of their big buffet.

My eyes scanned through the food and settled on the enormous variations of liquid, my eyes wide.

"And who might you be? Mhm?" A husky voice whispered in my ear, making my body jerk back.

"Woah there beautiful," a hand snaked around my waist and crushed my chest with a solid one.

My face buried in his suit jacket, his hand on my lower back, the pads of his finger lightly digging into my back.

I clear my throat, frozen, but then an idea sparks inside my head. "I have a proposition for you," I mutter in his jacket.

"A proposition? From a beautiful lady like yourself..how could I deny that."

A smirk formed on my lips and I looked up at him. "Very well Mr...?"

"Mr. Harris and you?"

I straightened in his hold. "Mrs. Pierce," I reply smiling wickedly.

"May I know the proposition, Mrs. Pierce?" He asked, his hand trailing down my back.

I stepped closer and leaned my chest, propping an arm on his shoulder.

"Can you pretend to flirt with me?"

"It seems your wife is quite enjoying herself, Mr

"It seems your wife is quite enjoying herself, Mr. Accardi."

I pause the glass inches from my lips. "She enjoys disobeying me," I say, staring at the hands of Daddy's money clutching my woman's ass.