Ch| 10

No

No. That, with him. It did not happen right? It was just an extreme dream where Camilo took my virginity a few metres away from the guests.

I turned my head and looked in the direction where I apparently started to imagine the hot scenario between my husband Camilo and I.

I scoffed at how horney I had to be to think about Camilo and I having sex with our guest not far away.

Shaking my head I was about to turn my head back towards the guests when a sparkly object laying on the grass where I imagined Camilo and I caught my attention and my brows furrowed together.

What is that?

I was too curious not to find out if something really happened between us that I excused myself away from our guests and walked towards the sparkly object.

Stopping in front of it, I crouched down and gently picked the object in front of my face.

I glanced down on my dress and placed the sparkly object against the design of the dress causing my eyes to widen.

It's from my dress and on the spot where we, to my imagination, had sex.

"Natalie," I felt goosebumps appear on my skin as his voice hit my ears from my crouched position.

His presence weakened my ability to answer his words. "Why did you leave the table? Our guests are starting to question where you disappeared."

I felt the grass beneath me dip as he paused then crouched down beside me.

"Did we do it?" I did not have the power to look at him and continued inspecting the object in my hand.

"Look at me," his voice is firm and close to my face because I could feel his warm breath breathing in my ear.

Slowly I turned my head toward him and slightly drew back not thinking he crouched this close to my face.

Glancing between his eyes, my breath hitched. His eyes glanced down on my lips that were slightly parted.

"Do what exactly Natalie? Use your words baby." His eyes looked back up into my eyes however this time they turned darker, filled with desire that made my panties damp.

"Did we..did I...did we have sex here?" I didn't realise my eyes were closed until after I said it.

Slowly opening my eyes, I found him on his feet and his crotch inches from my face.

I didn't dare to move because of how close his lower area was to my face.

He peered down on my crouched position and licked his lips, trying to hide the smirk forming on his lips but that did not really help because I noticed it before he licked his lips.

Before I could figure out what he was going to do next, he bent over causing his face to stop inches from my lips.

"You know, I thought I was horney here but I guess you're more horney than me if the only thing on your mind was us having sex, and also so close to our guests..tch you have a dirty mind angiolo."

(Angel)

Then strode away as he looked back and winked, disappearing from my sight.

"I'll just say we didn't..oh! Why does he have to be so difficult?"

Thank you for reading this chapter!

Vote, comment and follow for more updates

Hi everyone. It has been a while since I last updated you guys and I'm very sorry for that. School is just so stressful but I'll try to write a little at the time. I know this chapter is short but I feel like chapter 11 will be longer. 

Bear with me and I love writing for you guys and always will.

Love you, Neva