library date

SCARS
rj.lupin

/ ten / -library date

1976

VICTORIA WAS CONTEMPLATING

on whether to talk to her brother or just leaving him be since he has not been a brother to her eversince she got sorted into Gryffindor. Instead, Sirius became her brother figure and so did Regulus.

"You okay?" Victoria turned around and saw Remus. She just glanced at him and went back to her thoughts, not saying a word to him. "Victoria" Remus called.

"I thought you weren't speaking to me" Victoria said bitterly, her back still facing him. "I'm sorry, I was kind of a dick" Remus apologised, slightly leaning his head to the side to have a look at Victoria's face. "Good thing you know" Victoria stated, now facing him.

A thing to know about Victoria, Remus can easily get her back when she's mad at him.

"Now what are you thinking about my love" Remus asked, rubbing her black hair as he and Victoria faced the view from the astronomy tower.

"Nothing important" Victoria answered, looking up and admiring the stars. "Are you sure?" Remus asked once again.
"Enough with your questions moony" Victoria chuckled.

The two spent approximately fifteen minutes just staring at the sky until footsteps were heard by them. Victoria and Remus turned at the same time and saw Victoria's brother, Cyrus Greengrass.

"Oh hello sister" Cyrus greeted with a smirk plastered on his face that intimidated Victoria. "And her halfblood boyfriend" Cyrus added, now with a disgusted look on his face.

Victoria's plan to talk to her brother was now gone. She doesn't care what happens to him from now on.

"Don't call me your sister" Victoria frowned. "Go" She whispered to Remus which he ignored. Seeing that Remus didn't budge to take a step away from Victoria she groaned.

"Why? Is it because you got sorted into Gryffindor and became a total embarassment for our family?" Cyrus gasped, sarcastically opening his mouth and covering it.

"And you making out with that gay Slytherin friend of yours isn't?" Victoria said bluntly followed by copying Cyrus' action that left Cyrus stunned with his mouth slightly opened in shock and so did Remus'.

Remus was next to Victoria, watching the two siblings send each other snide remarks.

"-disgrace"

"wanker"

"whore"

"tosser"

"slag"

At this point, Remus didn't know what were the insults thrown at Victoria since they were shouting and screaming at each other. "What is this unnecessary noises?" Professor Volaris' voice was heard that interrupted the sibling's argument. "Sorry professor we will leave now" Remus said nervously as he pulled Victoria out, leaving Cyrus.

The two spent their walking in silence until Remus broke it. "So he's gay?" Remus asked. "I don't know Remus, how about you make out with a guy, are you gay?"

"Why would I make out with a guy?"

"Exactly"

"About the question you asked me earlier, the 'what are you thinking about' I was thinking about talking with my son-of-a-bitch-pain-in-the-arse-brother" Victoria stated, smiling at Remus.

"Well I'm assuming that went to plan?" Remus said sarcastically that made Victoria nod.

It was now the next morning, it was also the day that Victoria and Remus will go the library together. Their friends have always teased them that it was their way of a romantic date but they have always shrugged it off.

"Are you excited with your date with moony?" Lily asked, wiggling her eyebrows teasingly. "For the hundredth time, it is not a date" Victoria groaned as she roam around the room.

"Has anyone seen my mascara?"

"Ooo, getting ready for moony I see?" Marlene spoke in a singy-songy voice. "Oh now shut it" Victoria stated, feelinf exhausted that she always had to remind them that it isn't a date.

"Hi tiger" Peter greeted Victoria with a cheeky smile. Lily and Marlene looked at him confusingly. "Tiger?" The both of them asked at the same time.

"I'll tell you two later" Victoria winked.

"Hello my lily-flower" James greeted the red-headed girl a kiss. "Blimey" A first year expressed as he walked pass by them that made Victoria laugh.

"Are you ready to go?" Remus asked her, running a hand through his hair.
Victoria nodded as Remus took her hand. "Bye!" The both of them spoke.

Their friends have always assumed that Remus and Victoria spend their 'date' at the library by reading but that's far from the truth. They spend their so called 'date', by talking about other people's love life. What a bad habbit they have but they couldn't help it.

"-I mean why did she say that"

"I know!"

"-probably cause she dated his brother"

"wait I thought-"

"that she was gay? me too"

"change of people"

"you know what happened with Phoebe and Zack?"

"they broke up?"

"i guess but i heard they're not speaking at one-"

Remus was cut off by a boy clearing his throat. The two of them look up and saw Amos Diggory. "Can I talk to Victoria?"

"Sure, excuse me moony" Victoria answered, looking at Remus with an apologetic smile. Remus wasn't jealous, he was pissed because Diggory interrupted their gossiping time.

Amos pulled Victoria into a corner at the other side of the library. "What is it?" Victoria asked softly, not wanting to sound rude. "Will you go on a date with me at Hogsmeade?" Amos spoke nervously.

Victoria was shocked by his question. "Err" Victoria intended her expression to be silent but it came out quite loud which made her want to slap herself.

"It's a no, is it?" Amos sighed, lowering down his head in embarrassment. "Yeah, I won't, I'm sorry Amos, you're truly a great guy" Victoria reassured.

"It's Remus isn't it?" Amos asked looking up. Victoria looked at him with a confused expression. "Don't look at me like that Vicky" Amos chuckled.

"It's clear that you love him and he loves you, I'm sorry for asking you out, I hope you guys work out" Amos smiled at her.

Victoria was left dumbfounded as she watches the Hufflepuff boy leave.

Victoria silently walked to the other side to get back to Remus. "What happened?" Remus asked.

"He asked me on a date" Victoria's answer made Remus felt like his stomach just dropped on the ground.

He was anxious that she might have said yes, I mean every girl would say yes if the 'pretty boy diggory' asked them out.

"What did you say?" He asked, his heart pounding as he spoke. "I said no" Her answer made Remus felt like a huge brick was just removed from the top of his lungs that was crushing him, he felt a sense of relief.

"Good" Remus smiled as he kissed her, on the lips.