The Prologue

This, is the story of how I saved the world.

     And a part of me dying.

     Oh! But don't worry, this is an actually a very funny and interesting story and I know for sure you're gonna love it. Because I love it. 

     ...

     My girlfriend over there is screaming about how this isn't even my story. It's hers apparently. Blah-di-blah-di-blah—OKAY OKAY! I GET IT!

     Unbelievable.

     Anyways, this is a story of a girl, and her name is (Y/N).

     ... Well, actually, let's start with the rainbow. Centuries ago, before anyone lived in this area, there was interesting weather that day. A blizzard whipped through the area, then, in a span of thirty seconds, it was downpour. After the downpour lasted for three minutes, the sun came out and it was boiling hot. It kept changing like that until between the rain and the sun, the transition got caught and confused somewhere, resulting in a blinding flash, and a rainbow as big as the surrounding sky appeared. Then, a drop fell to the ground, and where it touched the soil, a flower grew.

     There, it stood for centuries. There was rumor spread about it (how did someone know? I don't know), but no one actually found it. Until one day, an old woman accidentally stumbled across the flower. Noticing its strange form and color, the lullaby her mother used to sang to her flowed into her mind.

     Crouching down, she began to sing.

            Flower, gleam and glow. Let your powers shine. Make the clock reverse— bring back what once was mine. Heal what has been hurt, change fate's design, save what has been lostbring back what once was mine. What once was mine.

     The petals glowed and the woman could feel the effect. Her gray hair recolored back into a beautiful dark brown. Her wrinkles smoothed back into her skin. She was beautiful once again. But she was greedy. She hid the flower under a fake bush to keep others from finding it.

     After a few uses though, people in her village noticed and demanded where she got this. She refused to tell and the villagers killed her. Her family was devastated, but they couldn't do anything about it.

     The village thrived though. It began to grow bigger and bigger, and to present day, the castle and its high tech buildings were an interesting combination that attracted many tourists.

     The current gentle king and kind queen are loved by everyone and they love their kingdom equally back. They ruled with all the kindness and grace any rivaling kingdom would want, and their subjects love their rulers so much.

     But they need an heir.

     The king and queen tried so many times, but they were all miscarriages. And then, she was finally expecting. The kingdom rejoiced. But a month before the expectancy date, the queen got really sick. The doctors didn't know if she'll make it. It would be a miracle if the baby made it.

     That's when the rumors of that rainbow flower sparked up again. To help their queen, the soldiers and the subjects would sometimes cross the Golden Gate Bridge to the forest, where the rumors of the whereabouts of the flower are.

      It was almost too late until this robot located the flower. The guards gingerly dug it out of the soil and brought it to the queen. The doctors there dissolved the flower into a broth and fed it to her.

      The magic of the flower healed the queen and she gave birth to a beautiful baby princess. Her name is— you guessed it— (Y/N). What was interesting was that the girl had (H/C) like her parents, but the flower had an effect on her too: surrounding her head, there were a couple of thick strands of multicolored hair. That only made her look even more beautiful.