You & Me

(Y/N) watched warily as Callaghan closed all the curtains and went about packing up. She didn't bother crying for help because she knew there was no one for miles. Her hands were chained behind her back and a gag covered her mouth.

Callaghan was mad and stormed around.

Then (Y/N) heard someone's voice.

"(Y/N)?! (Y/N)! Let down your hair!"

Her eyes widened in horror. Callaghan stopped in his tracks.

Then he turned around and smirked at (Y/N). "Looks like your thief decided to come. Horrible choice really," he said.

(Y/N) shook her head and began struggling with the chains. "No!" she screamed through the gag. "Don't hurt him!"

Hiro called again.

Opening the window, Callaghan yanked (Y/N)'s hair and tossed it over sill. Then he took his gun from the table. He quietly slunk into the shadows.

(Y/N) screamed, terrified for Hiro.

"(Y/N)! Let down your hair!"

Mochi meowed along.

Anxious Hiro craned up his head, waiting for the bright hair to fly out of the window. But he was too impatient and decided to scale the wall. A couple of seconds later, his ears picked up the sound of windows slamming open. He looked up.

Long hair flew out the window.

Once it got to him, he quickly pulled himself up and tumbled over the window.

"Oh thank goodness (Y/N)," he said, panting. "I'd thought"

Chains rattled and (Y/N) muffled calls stopped him. His eyes widened.

"(Y/N)?" he asked, slowly walking towards her.

The girl struggled helplessly against the chains, screaming his name. Her eyes seemed to be warning him of something.

Before he got the chance to turn around, a gunshot echoed around the tower.

(Y/N) wailed.

Mochi flew off of Hiro's shoulder and scrambled into the shadows.

Hiro screamed before falling onto his knees, one arm clutching his stomach, the other pressed behind his back. He moaned in pain.

"Now look what you've done (Y/N)," Callaghan blamed. The girl didn't notice. Her eyes were fixated on the dying boy in front of her. She pulled uselessly against the chains. Callaghan's eyes glinted. "But don't worry," he cooed, stepping on Hiro as he made his way towards (Y/N). "Our secret will die with him. And as for us" he unlocked the chain from the wall and began pulling (Y/N). "—we are going where no one will ever find you. Again!"

Mochi growled and lunged at Callaghan, his claws ready. He gave one swipe and it easily cut through the cloth. Callaghan gasped, accidentally dropping the chain. (Y/N) flew forward and began inching towards Hiro. The boy rolled around, trying to make the pain disappear.

Mochi was about to go at it again when Callaghan kicked the cat away and snatched the chain back up. (Y/N) was harshly yanked back.

"Hiro!"

She pulled will all her might, digging her heels into the tile floor. Callaghan tugged harder. "(Y/N) really. Enough already!" (Y/N) took a step forward, glaring at Callaghan. "Stop fighting me!"