prefect duties

SCARS
rj.lupin

/ eleven / -prefect duties

1976

SIRIUS AND VICTORIA SPENT THEIR

afternoon inside the room of requirements, dueling. It was one of their favorite things to do when they were children and they have been doing it eversince during four pm on a friday.

"Stupefy!" Sirius shouted, throwing Victoria off her feet. Victoria groaned in pain as she was dusting off her clothes.

"Bloody hell, Black" She expressed, glaring at him. "Ooo, off to last names now" Sirius smirked. "You mad?" The stupid boy added.

"Of course I'm fucking mad, you just threw me across the fucking room!" Victoria snapped, frowning at him.

Though she tried to be mad at him but when he snickered at her faced then snorted like a pig, she lost it and broke down laughing.

Their session was done now and they need to eat their dinner, well Sirius was the one who's hungry, Victoria will just be there to accompany him.

Another thing to know about Victoria, she hates her body. She hated how it look, She hated the stretchmarks and how she felt when she and Lily went both wore halter tops during the summer and she saw how flattering it looks on her friend compared to her. She compared how her waist looked like and how does she gets breast without her arms being slightly big.

"You alright?" Sirius asked when he noticed that Victoria was zoning out.
"Yeah, just thinking something" Victoria smiled at him. "Are you sure you're not hungry?" He asked which Victoria answered with a fainted 'yes'.

The two finally met with their other friends at their usual spot at the dinner table. Victoria met eyes with Remus, the guy who just kissed her at the middle of the library after getting asked out by Amos Diggory.

The two didn't felt awkward afterwards, they laughed it off and continued gossiping.

"Hello" Victoria greeted as Sirius sat next to Marlene and her sat next to Remus.

"Aren't you gonna eat?" Remus asked her and she shook her head and mumbled 'no' with her hands covering her stomach to somewhat stop it from grumbling. "Are you sure?" He asked once again. Victoria hated this thing that Remus does. He ask and ask, which she knew he meant well but sometimes it's infruiating.

"Why aren't you eating tiger?" Peter asked loudly.

Victoria decided to take a plate to draw attention away from her and eat some even though she wanted to vomit, it just taste so good that she couldn't help stuffing herself after skipping lunch earlier.

After dinner, Victoria and Remus, being prefects, were assigned to roam the halls tonight. It will give them time to talk about what just happened at the library yesterday since no one knew about it, even Lily and Marlene.

"So" Remus started, his arms crossed as his voice trails. "What are we?" Remus asked, his hand now scratching the back of his head. "What do you mean?" Victoria asked stupidly, feeling a faint of heatness travels around her face. Good thing it's quite dark.

"Listen to me" Remus stated as he stopped walking and so did Victoria. He grabbed her shoulders and gently turned her to face him. "I have liked you since God knows when" He started.

"I have admired you eversince I saw you getting scared of a toad when we were at the train. I love how your eyes glistened and how your smile looks when you see a squirrel. I love how everytime when there's new books at the library at Hogsmeade you will always sniff them and it instantley makes your day. I love everything about you, Victoria. And I'm prepared to go through any circumstances it may have to be your lover"

After Remus confessed his love for the girl, Victoria looked at him one more time with admiration on her eyes, she pulled him into a kiss which he returned.

"So is that a yes?" Remus chuckled, removing strands of Victoria's hair from her face. "What was the question again?" Victoria asked teasingly.

"Am I your boyfriend or not?" Remus asked excitedly. "Of course yes!" Victoria answered as Remus pulled her into another kiss.

"About time!" They both turned around and saw Professor McGonagall standing there with a proud smile on her face. "First it was Potter and Evans and now you two" She added with her hands holding each other as she held it up near her face.

"Thank you Professor" Remus laughed nervously while Victoria stood there trying to stop herself from laughing due to embarrassment at the fact that McGonagall may or may have seen them snog off each other's faces.

"Though I wouldn't appreciate it if you two do this in front of first years, now goodnight" McGonagall chuckled, gently squeezing their shoulders.

Victoria looked back as McGonagall was far away and can't hear their conversation anymore, she spoke up. "I couldn't believe she saw us!"

"Me too, me too" Remus laughed, his fingers massaging the middle of the top his eyebrows. The pair stared at each other for a few seconds before kissing again. "Prefect duties!" A voice in front of them spoke that startled them into pulling apart. It was Professor Slughorn in his pajamas. "Oh come on!" Victoria exclaimed and as soon as she realised it was Slughorn, she put her hand over her mouth.

"Sorry Professor" Victoria said nervously, not wanting to be the reason if they lose house points.

Instead of him being mad at them, it seemed like he was more mad at himself.

"What is it sir?" Remus asked worriedly with the expression their teacher has. "I owe Minnie five galleons" Slughorn groaned, walking away.

The pair was left with shocked expression on their faces. "I can't believe they created a bet on us" Victoria stated with a tone of disbelief.

The pair stood infront of each other once again, but before one of them lunged at another, Remus spoke up.

"Later, we wouldn't want to traumatize Dumbledore do we?" He joked, smiling at her.