Chapter 12: Demise of a False Hero

Normal: Dialogue, Narrations

Italics: Thoughts

Bold: A/N, Quotes

Bold + Italics: Songs lyrics, Voice on speaker

Bold + Underline: Dimension change information

(A/N: All the images or gifs or videos used do not belong to me, they belong to the respective owners)

Previously we saw Issei and Dai prepare for the fight, with the leaders sitting on the seat, as Nyx, along with Charlotte and Quinella sit a few seats away from them. The faction leaders were not happy, but were silent about it. While the match goes on, Issei is visited by Crom himself as he thinks about freeing him. He sees Dai and the battle begins between the two, Dai assumes that he has gotten the upper hand against him, but fails to understand that Issei is only toying with him. He renders them useless as he tortures him, he traps him as he reveals his memories to the whole time, many refused to believe it, but Crom's words as well as Dai's memories prove everything to be true, many were devastated and horrified, but that was not the worst part, the girls that loved him were horrified and devastated completely. Issei kills him, and was about to revive him, but Malak comes in, and gives them a speech of everything on their fault, he also tries to turn the Populus against the leaders, which works to some level as chaos in the crowd, everything was a mess. In the aftermath Malak leaves, as both Quinella and Charlotte show up and give the girls a well deserved reality check, as they refused to let the girls take Issei, they believe that they don't deserve Issei, and actually should never come near Issei, the force him to help, and did everything making him unworthy of him. She also tells Azazel that he does not care if he dies, as they all walk away, with none of the leaders trying to even dare to stop him, to all they realize one thing, that he was the monster they created.

Sitri Hospital, 5:00 PM

Gorou was watching the match at the hospital, he saw everything from his lies to even how everyone was viewed by him, even though Dai cared for his parents, he had no love for his sister, his harem, and his own older brother.

"No..." Gorou muttered in disbelief, he had multiple machines that was meant for his recovery, they would normally use Phenex Tears to keep him alive, but that was not the case, since they were at a shortage due to Malak's attacks, his eyes then widened to see Issei brutally kill Dai in a brutal way and revive his brother over and over again.

Gorou started to have chest pain, and difficulty breathing, as his eye started to blur, he wanted to ask Issei to stop, but he was unable to do anything.

Fortunately a devil nurse was passing by, as she looked at Gorou's condition, she rushed to him, as she looked at Gorou.

"What the-?! How did this happen!?" She exclaimed in horror and surprise, she tried to calm the old man down, she sensed this was the initial symptoms of Heart Attack, she wondered how did this happen.

Gorou pointed to the television, as all she saw was Issei finishing Dai once and for all, she widened her eyes in horror, however her primary focus was try to get Gorou calm, he followed it up by Nausea and cold sweats, Gorou was coughing up, at the same time, the nurse did not hesitate and use electric shock pads to shock his heart, she used a method called defibrillation, as he bounced up in shock, however it had no effect.

"Whatever he saw on that television...must have caused this...." The nurse muttered, He was stable, but was unable to move due to the wounds. The nurse sighed in relief, he was still alive but passed out, it was a surprise this happened.

"If I did not sense this, he may not have survived..." The nurse spoke with fear, she was worried that if anything happened to this man, the factions would suffer, the woman had no idea of the exposure of the Pillar that had happened.