hogsmeade

SCARS
rj.lupin

/ twelve / -hogsmeade

1976

IT WAS NOW SATURDAY WHERE

the group will go on a trip to hogsmeade. First the boys and girls will separate themselves, the girls shopping clothes and books while the boys shop at zonkos and look at some brooms.

Although with the girls, getting ready seemed more interesting than the trip itself, but that doesn't mean that it was not messy or noisy. Most of them spent their time looking for their stuff that went missing and they didn't even noticed that it went missing.

"-I swear if I find it Lily, I will shove it down your throat"

Victoria threatened as Lily was babbling about loosing her vibrant red lipstick.

"Where is it?" Lily screamed at herself with a look of grimace. Marlene on the other hand was in peace, minding her own business.

Their dorm now has clothes on the floor. If a person entered their room right now, they wouldn't know how to differetiate the clean clothes from the dirty ones.

If you are assuming that the guys are peaceful, you are wrong, very much wrong.

"Where the fuck is my perfume!" James exclaimed, opening all of the drawers. James noticed that Remus smelled kind of good, so he bolted towards him.

"Did you took it?" James panted at him, Remus shook his head. "I swear I need it, SIRIUS!"

"How does my hair look?" Sirius asked as he got out of the loo. "Gorgeous as always" Peter answered that earned a loud 'Thank you!' from Sirius.

"I swear James I didn't took it!" Remus defended himself. "Then explain why you smell like my perfume!" James retorted, throwing his hands everywhere. "IT'S CALLED BUYING THE SAME FUCKING BRAND YOU GIT!" Remus snapped as he threw his perfume at James. "Thank you" James muttered as he confidently sprayed the perfume all over his body in front of the mirror.

After all the chaos that happened between the boys and girls, it was now time to go to hogsmeade. The three girls left their dormitory first and then followed by the boys.

"I still remember our first time going to hogsmeade" Marlene stated, feeling a wave of nostalgia. "I can't believe it's our second to last year at this school" Sirius pouted, purposely falling onto Marlene's arms as he buries his face in her neck as he 'sniffles' in 'sadness'. The rest of the group just looked at hin weirdly, well except for James, he was cheering him on.

"Promise we'll still be friends in twenty years?" Peter spoke with a happy grin plastered on his face as he held his hand up to James with his pinky finger lifted.

Each of them pinky promised Peter while looking at him and smiling at his childish behaviour.

This particular trip did bother the friend group, in a good way. It seems like Remus and Victoria are getting quite close with each other, well they have always been but this is different.

Everytime Sirius would jokingly hit on her, instead of Remus laughing like he usually does, he was glaring at him the whole time and then his hand would sneak up and grab her on the waist, pulling her away from Sirius.

"Me and the girls are going shopping now" Lily announced pulling Marlene and Victoria away from Sirius and Remus. "Bye!" Vicky giggled.

"What's up with the giggling?" Marlene questioned, popping a grape in her mouth as they separated with the lads. "Oh nothing" Victoria replied with a cheeky grin on her face then biting her lip.

"Somethings up with her" Lily whispered to Marlene secretly as they watch Victoria waddled the way to the dress shop.

"Ugh" Marlene groaned. "This makes my breast saggy don't you think?" Marlene complained to the two girls while wearing a green tube top as she looked in the mirror with a disgusted look on her face. "Not if you tape your boobs instead of leaving them be" Victoria suggested, standing up to help Marlene and demonstrate.

"See" Victoria spoke as she compresed her breast together. "Imagine my hands that's holding my boobies is the tape, not only it will act as a bra, if you cover your nipples. It will also leave you to have cleavage" Victoria explained which left Lily and Marlene to look at her with utter shock.

"What? There's a thing called magazines" Victoria scoffed after she looked at them like they were mad.
"My turn" Lily stated, entering the dressing room while holding an orange halter top.

Meanwhile the boys are, well they're boys. They spent their walk to Zonko's teasing Peter about his little crush on Amelia Bones since they saw her walking with her friend and then sent a wink to Peter. Oblivious Peter, looked around and see if she was sending it to a different guy before smiling at her.

"-I'm telling you wormtail she fancies you!" James exclaimed as he shook Peter so fast it was enough to reset him back to a child. Remus and Sirius cackled at his action while Peter remained silent with blush crept his cheeks.

"Peter and Amelia sitting in a tree"

"K-I-S-S-I-N-G"

Sirius and Remus sang teasingly as they turned around and wrapped themselves with their own arms as they both pretended like they were making out with a person, not caring if some forty-year old man was staring at them and judging them.