Chapter 18: Real or Fake Confusion

"She's not going to make it. Quick, now!"

Qing Feng picked up the knife. Her breathing was rapid, and the moment she raised her hand, it hung weakly.

She was too badly hurt, like a wolf in its death throes.

The refugees had finally waited for this moment. They raised their weapons high and smiled victoriously.

Qing Feng lowered her eyes and gave up on counterattacking. She used her entire body to envelop Stinky in her arms.

"Ah pu... Ah pu..." Stinky was crying and shouting at the same time.

For some reason, at this moment, she suddenly recalled the days when she was fighting against her companions in the Dark Guards Team when she was young.

It was even crueler than it was now, but she had survived alone.

She glanced again at Stinky, whose eyes were swollen from crying. There was a hint of regret in her dark eyes.

"Go to hell!"

The moment Qing Feng closed her eyes.

Chu Tianbao jumped into the air. The sword light was dazzling, like thousands of raindrops attacking.

The refugees stopped in their tracks and looked down mechanically. Their bodies were covered in bloody holes. Before they could say anything, they collapsed unwillingly.

The completely wounded Qing Feng relaxed and quietly looked at Stinky in her arms. Her dark eyes were filled with gentleness.

In an instant, Bai Wutong seemed to be watching a scene of a tiger sniffing the roses.

Qing Feng was a woman. She hadn't noticed before.

It was also possible that Qing Feng was too handsome and made people forget his gender.

She suddenly felt sorry for her.

Bai Wutong picked up Stinky and said to Lin Yue, who wanted to kill Qing Feng with a sword, "Forget it. She's about to die."

Hearing Bai Wutong's words, Lin Yue put away his sword and looked at her coldly.

Qing Feng closed her eyes dismissively.

Lin Yue gritted his teeth and snorted. He hurriedly chased after Bai Wutong and Chu Tianbao.

Stinky's face was covered in mottled blood. Bai Wutong wiped him with a warm towel and realized that his forehead was a little hot.

After being tormented for so many days and having suffered such a huge shock just now, it would be strange if he didn't fall sick.

The troublesome thing was that children could not use medicine when they were sick.

Bai Wutong changed him into clean clothes and cooled him down with a cold towel.

She remembered that there was still a fever patch in the RV space. After sending Lin Yue to scout the way, she quickly took it out of the RV space and stuck it under Stinky's armpit.

When Lin Yue returned, they quickly continued on their way. On the way, Bai Wutong kept changing Stinky's cold towel.

His body temperature rose and dropped continuously. When she applied the cold towel, the temperature quickly decreased then rose again.

Lin Yue was extremely anxious. He wished he could reach Beiyun City immediately.

However, without horses, it would take at least five days to walk.

Children could not withstand a long journey.

However, when it was almost dark, a storm started brewing.