halloween party

SCARS
rj.lupin

/ fourteen / -halloween party

1976

A FEW MONTHS HAVE GONE

by and tonights the night of the halloween party that the ravenclaw's are hosting this year. Sadly, third years aren't allowed unless they are invited or have a date.

The four to seventh year girls dormitory was a total mess, as expected. If you have been at the gryffindor common room, you would see girls coming in and out of each room, either borrowing make up or clothes.

"Does anyone have black eyeliner?" Mary Macdonald asked, startling Victoria as she was doing her eyeliner, liquid. "Fucking shit" She cursed at herself before frowning as she wiped the liner off. Victoria have done this more than three times to the point it started to burn.

"Have some" Lily answered Mary, throwing her black pencil eyeliner across the room as she was doing her blush. "Thanks!" The girl shouted before shutting the door behind her.

The three girls were dressed differently. Victoria dressed as a barbie cheerleader, Marlene dressed as a fairy, and Lily dressed as a princess.

Meanwhile the guys were matching, they were dressed up as the Beetles.

___

The four boys arrived at the ravenclaw common room where the party is being held, earlier than the girls. Even though they're thirty minutes late for the party, when they arrived it was already a mess.

Amos Diggory, the pretty boy, was standing on an empty table, singing along with a random Slytherin girl they didn't know.

Dorcas Meadowes, one of their classmates, was making out with a girl at the corner next to a book shelf.

Seeing them made Peter kind of, aroused. Sexually.

"Oi, check out Meadows over there" Ezekiel Bulstrode, a slytherin, pointed out to the four, who immediately turned their heads to the direction.

A few whistles were heard as a there were quite a few people looking at them.

Though the three; Remus, James, and Sirius' attentions were taken when they heard a few familiar voices.

"Oh my Lord It's that Dorcas?" Marlene said in shock, simultaneously taking a shot.

"Well don't you look beautiful" Remus complimented the girl in front of him, the most beautiful girl in the world.

"Hm" Victoria hummed, caressing Remus' face. "You don't look so bad yourself" She said which earned a scoff from Remus. "Care to dance?" Remus asked, taking Victoria's hand. "After I drink" Victoria giggled as she rushed over to the table with alcohol.

An hour goes by, Victoria was visibly drunk and so does Lily and Marlene.

Victoria was dancing with Remus drunkenly whilst Lily and James were arguing.

On the other hand, Marlene and Sirius were basically humping each other.

Peter gained confidence to talk to his crush, Amelia Bones. First he was awkward then he got comfortable.