CHAPTER 8- Making Love To What's Mine

He has his eyes fixed on my every move. I touch my finger to his cheek and he leans in to them. His lips part as he sighs in contempt. I lean down and he looks at my lips, his eyes darken. We share a kiss, sweet and tentive. I groan and press into him. He whimpers softly and I pull his bottom lip with my teeth. I trace my tongue on his mouth and he opens willingly and our tongues caress one another. He tastes so devine, I could kiss him forever. He was addictive, my addiction.

He wraps his arms around my neck and pulls me close. His legs open farther and I fall between them, our covered members rub against one another and we groan simultaneously. I was not only going to join our bodies together, I was going to make love to him, slowly and passionately then roughly, hard and fast but with love.

"Jeremy, " he whispers lowly in my ear as I kiss his cheek and the skin under his ear. I bit and licked at his skin, watching it turn a deep shade of red. I will be giving him hickies, I smirked at the thought. I sucked on his neck and bit into it before licking the mark to sooth it. He gripped my hair fiercely and moaned my name over and over.

Slowly I sat up and brought him to my lap. I trailed my fingers on his thighs, staring into his eyes. I move them up and my hands touch his hips and he turns crimson. I bring him close and kiss him. His hands tighten on my biceps and they trail up to the collar of my shirt. He tugs and silently asks me if he can take it off, I nod and he unbuttons my shirt slowly, his fingers brushing the small patch of hair and my skin making me shiver. I unbutton the shirt he wears and he sits on my lap, naked as the day he was born. Unless he was born...no, I'm not going there right now.

I kiss him and he kisses me firmly, with need. I push the shirt over his shoulders as we kiss, our breath comes out in pants as we hurry to undress the other. My jacket and shirt fall to the right side of the bed and the shirt he wears to the left. He tugs at my pants and I push him down onto the bed, me following him, our lips never detaching.

"Jeremy, " he mewls and I grab a hand full of his ass, kneading and rubbing. He liked it, he liked that a lot. His hips bucked against me and I pull away and he whines with disapproval. I grin down at him and peek his lips before siting up and unbuckling my pants.  Once my pants are taken off I kiss Noah who sighs and his hands are flat on my back, running up and down.

I feel his erection and I groan before pressing both our members together. He moans and stretches out. He meets my grind thrust for thrust. His grip on my shoulder tightens and I tug at his boxers before pulling them off. His member's head glistens with pre-cum. I lick my lips and look down at him. His eyes are hooded and he looks so sexy, his face is flushed and his creamy legs are stretched out revealing his member. God, he is so fuckin' sexy.

"You are so gorgeous, Noah. " I whisper and I didn't think he could turn any deeper shade of red but he seemed to prove me wrong by doing just that. I kneel between his legs. I lightly touch his balls and he shudders. He is so sensitive. Gently I rub his balls and start to stroke his cock. He moans and stretches his legs farther apart.

"Master, " he moans when I lick the inside of his thigh while stroking him. I lick the skin which cover his hip bone and bite into the skin. I look up and he watches me with dark eyes, panting. Slowly, teasingly I lick the tip of his cock only to have him stop me. I furrow my brows and he shakes his head.

"You always pleasure me,Master. " he breathes heavily," Please, I want to make you feel good. "I smile and nod, hey, he wants to make me feel good. I'm not going to stop him. I crawl up his body and we kiss and I flip us so that he is on top of me. He blushes and looks down. He begins to trail soft kisses on my chest and sucks on my nipples making me groan and hold him there for a few seconds longer. His hand went into my boxers and grabbing onto my thick cock which twitched. His face was right by my dick as he pulled them off.