04

Long ago, in the not so distant past...

Among the numerous programs that picked trainees and eliminated them.

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

Relisted!
IDOL
━━━━━━━━━
INC

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

There were was a crazy program that skillfully mixed stocks and idols.

Those that got the taste of money through Season one started Season Two full of ambitions.

Yet quickly faced dishonorable closure afterwards due to a first-ever state of affair in history.

Essentially, after all that, the production crew reappeared with a Season three and one, sole addition of 'Re-listed' ever so impudently,

Contrary to these reactions in the first half, Season three became an unparalleled big hit.

For me, someone who knows the future and has checked up on Idol inc. News from time to time due to being a videographer in the future, I could say that it was quite an advantageous way to debut.

Live well, Sujin.

But there was a problem. The application period had finished a week ago already.

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

"As I was listening outside, I was very impressed by your singing."

"What's your name?"

The rumors that were in the air were correct. The karaoke civilian casting that's been used since Season one.

The same rumor where apparently, the staff go around nearby karaokes and gather civilians that aren't half bad whenever staff lacked participants wasn't great.

The timing was faster than I thought.

To be sure, I've raised my vocal and dance levels through my achievements, since they'll be able to pick me as if I was outstanding at something.

"I'm ‘Han Sujin.’" I responded.

"What a unique name you have. I sense a potential for you to become a star, and I was wondering if you've ever thought of going into the TV field?"

"Our show does things like that really well." She said with a smile while giving me a thumbs up.

"But pardon me, but how old..." She questioned me.

"I'm 18."

"Your age is perfect as well. Our place is also nearby, if you have time, would you like to try shooting a test-video?" She asked.

"Pardon?" I looked at her in a confused manner.

"I'm saying this because I can really sense the potential of you becoming a star."

"I'm not really sure about this..." I muttered, I was still suspicious at her but thinking about it for a moment.

"You should totally come, to get a look around the studio, and just a fun experience." She said with a smile as she persuade me.

"Hmm."

Should I accept it now?

"Okay, Alright."