14

"Yes! Everyone will be placed into Team A or Team B based on the shuffle results!"

"And you will be doing a one-on-one match with the other team!"

The MC announced with a smile, the numbers have already been shuffled and the numbers are already selected for Team A and Team B.

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
LETI

A - 4 7 12 15 17 33 62
B - 24 27 37 38 41 59 72

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

[ Host, you're on Team A! (◍•ᴗ•◍) ]

Dammit, you didn't tell me that they were gonna shuffle the team numbers and divide it into two.

[ Host, I can't spoil it, what's the fun in spoiling it, if you already know? (˶ᵔ ᵕ ᵔ˶) ]

[ Host, should be lucky that his number is on Team A! ]

It's not like I doubt their talent, but who is even on Team A?

"WOAAH!! Jun-ie Hyung we are on the same team!!!"

"Who's 12? Woah! Moondae Hyung!!"

"Woah!! We have our main vocal!!"

I looked at them and saw Park Moondae in the middle, who's looking pale.

I looked at the screen to check the members of Team A, Seo Ahyeon walked up beside me holding his light purple ball and engraved the number 33 on his hands.

[ Host, your team is pretty good! Only one silver rank! (◍•ᴗ•◍) ]

I guess so... I haven't even met them all yet, I think?

[ Host, already met Ahyeon, who is number 33! ◝(ᵔᵕᵔ)◜ ]

I let out a short sigh as I noticed Park Moondae walking towards Ahyeon and I, he stood beside me and sighed in relief as he found peace.

I glanced in the corner of my eye and saw Ryu Chungwoo on the other team.

Looks like Archer-nim is on the other team... And they are already having a meeting.

[ Host is so~ unlucky, that you aren't on the same team as Ryu Chungwoo! (๑>؂•̀๑) ]

You think you're funny?

I am happy to be teamed up with my friends.

[ Ehe~ ( • ᴗ - ) ✧ ]

I let out a soft sigh before turning my head to number 15, who is Lee Sejin A.

"Let's achieve our goal as a team!☆"

I said with a smile, while Park Moondae sighed thinking 'It's good that you are being optimistic.'

"I, I think our team members are good."

Seo Ahyeon says trying to lighten Park Moondae's thoughts up.

"..."

Park Moondae stared at Seo Ahyeon and Han Sujin blankly before thinking. 'Yeah, at least you two are the optimistic ones...'