chapter:17

"Baby let me go. The members are waiting" Voklov said in a calm manner.
"Noo" I whined
"Baby I will come in a few hours"
"No. Let me sleep"
"Wifey plzz"
I again whined.
My legs are wrapped around his waist with his dick still inside me.
I was so horny this days. I didn't let him out of me. I even went to his office. I don't know what's wrong. I asked the nurse then she explained some bullshit to me. The doctor said it was the side effect from some drugs that Voklov pushed inside me. I don't know for what reason. But I didn't wanna anger him by asking for what reason he made me a slut for his dick. I need a dick inside me all the time.. And he won't let a single dick come near me except his.
I clenched hard and I could feel his banana to be hard. I started bouncing again. Voklov flipped me on the bed and started thrusting hard and rough.
"Yes.. Yes.. More... Just like this. Hmmmmm.. Ahhhhhh. Hhhhhhh. More. More.. Mmmmm. ..... Ah.. Ahh.. Ahh"
My saliva were drooling.
I am in love with his dick. It satisfies me so good..... Mouthwatering good.

I again came. I didn't even shower for two days. He was feeding me in middle of sex.. I didn't even let him to shower.

"Wifey.. Get some rest. You are tired. Ok. I will be here inside you when you wake up. Ok? "
I got angry. I didn't want him to go.
"Ok. Then go. I will fuck who come across me first. Go"
He slapped me.
"Then I will cut that person open in front of you. And make you eat them"
Normally I feel gross but this time it got me aroused. I smiled like a psychotic idiot.
"Then take me with you"
"Wifey you are not healthy. You need rest. "
"I need you"
"Ok" He sighed

 ""I need you""Ok" He sighed

The maids got me ready. Today was the annual event of the mafia leaders across the world. All the important person will attend today.

The gala is in London.
So we took his private jet.
Even though out the journey I sat on his lap. I led his hand all over my body. He was also got erected.
I gave him a blowjob in front of his other members who were inside that plane. They were discussing about the business agendas. I didn't put much attention to them. I was totally his slut now. Nothing embarrassed me anymore. I know it's only the medicine. After I recover I will regret this decisions.

We arrived at the center. He put me under his body guard's observation. I sat in the balcony. I was enjoying the view very much. A waiter came. But the guards first tasted the drink before handing me over. Extra precautions.

I stood up eyeing the garden. Suddenly I heard someone shouting . It felt like a lovers quarrel.
I didn't wanna listen to their personal matter so I again sat on my chair. After some time I could hear that male crying. I slowly approached him. And gave him a tissue. He just cried and I sat beside him having my drink. Both of us didn't utter a single word.
"Sorry. I disturbed your alone time. "

" No problem. I was passing time. You don't look like someone who is related to any kind of shitty business. What are you doing here? ? "

"Actually I am with my husband. Sorry for asking are you also a mafia?"

" Nahh. I came with my kidnapper  "

"What? You are kidnapped? But you look happy"

" I am way past those crying and begging. Nothing worked on that psychotic mafia leader. "

"Sorry"

"Why are you sorry? It was my fault. I should not have gone to that match" I gritted my teeth

"What match? "

I smiled "nothing. Btw I am Sasa. "

"Sorry I forgot to say my name. I am Krist. "

"Want a drink? "

"No. He will kill me if I got drunk. "

"This mafia man and their over controlling nature. "
He just gave a tight lipped smile. We sat there for another ten minutes..
After that his husband called for him. I was again alone.
Suddenly a woman approached me in a very tight dress. Her D cups are getting out of her dress. I just smirked.

"Hey handsome . You have such a nice body. " She travelled her hands in my crotch " Wanna have some fun time  "
Her boobs were in my face. It's so big. I wanna suck them. I pulled her dress down with my one hand. She was shocked. She didn't think I would do this in front of my guards.
I pulled her over my lap and started sucking her. I wished for some milk to come out but alas. I immediately pulled out my wood and shoved inside her.
"Ahh. You are so bigg"
"I know"
We were having full on fun. After finishing one round she suddenly said, " Are you lactating? "
I immediately looked and saw something dripping out of my nipples.
I was red. That bastard. What medicine did he give me?

I threw that girl out of me and charged inside only to find Voklov in a casino table.
"You finished fucking her? "
"What medicine did you give me? "
"Oh.. You are already lactating? Thanks Vachirawit  for the medicine."
I slapped him. He just smirked. I immediately pulled open my shirt, sat on his lap and brought my nipple in front of him "then start drinking.... it's getting heavy"
He just smirked and latched on my nipple.
I was high " Ahhmmmm"
It was ecstasy...

After eight months:

"Queen Igor is again crying"
"He is hungry again I think"

I took Igor in my hand and put his mouth on my left nipple. In a second Ivor also started crying. I huffed . Katarina, their nanny, helped me to put Ivor on my right nipple. This two boyzzz..
" Even after having two bottles of milk they are latching on you so hungrily. They are just obsessed with your milk"
"Not just them. Also their father. He just doesn't let me have a second. My nipples are sore. "
I hissed when  Ivor tugged my nipple ring with his teeth.
"I should remove this rings. But Voklov just doesn't let me. His sons can't drink but he just doesn't care. "
"You know you are a really good mother. I have never seen anyone do this much for someone else's son. "
"Katarina they are my son. "
She just huffed and started organizing their toys.
This room I organized by my own hand. They are my son. I don't care what ever others say.

I still remember the day when Voklov took me to Spain where they got birth.
And where Voklov wanted to kill one of them.

Where I had to give up the remaining hope for freedom from this deranged man....