chapter:18

The sunlight feels so good.
This villa is really at serene spot.
When Ivor and Igor came to our life I ordered to Voklov to shift our residence. I didn't wanna live with his family anymore. They are just too much sometimes. I can't tolerate Voklov sometimes and his family seems intolerant in those moments. I miss Jim and Jonathan. But I will put Jonathan's life in danger if I request him here. And for Jim.... I didn't see him for the last three months. He was always with me when the kids were one day old. But suddenly he disappeared. I asked Voklov but only he said that Jim is with his husband. I didn't like that Damian guy. I knew for sure it was not upto his choice.
The cold breeze touched my red swollen nipples. It's paining again but can't do much. I can't wear any clothes. It burns in touch of any clothes. And the kids and their father is sucking them without giving me any break. This place is the only peace for me. Whenever I am alone I think about my family.  I can't even talk about them now. I miss the most is Kira. How is she? Did her leg improve? Can she walk now without any help? I was again crying. I can't even cry now in front of others. Voklov tortures every single person.

I took a long breathe. My ear rings are dangling. I wasn't a fan of jewellery. But Voklov just put them on me. I refused so many times. But it gets doubled the next time. So I stopped saying No. I am a walking jewellery shop now. I accepted them like every other things.
I laid in my garden chair. Voklov put every type of flowers in that garden. It was colorful. I didn't know when I eyes closed.

I felt like floating. I opened my eyes only to see Voklov carrying me inside.
He became more buffed in these few months. His chest is more hard. And he grew more dark, the most darkest shade. It's like I am living with a devil.
He has become more possessive this days. Sometimes he doesn't let me see his own sons. He says they are taking me from him. How can you get jealous of your own son?

He put me on our bed. I just whined. I sat straight.
"Where were you? "

Voklov didn't answer

Voklov didn't answer. He was just staring at my nipples.
"Don't even think about it. "
He didn't even bother to answer me. He immediately started sucking.
He was angry when no milk came out.
"Why is this empty? "
"Because your sons are always hungry"
"Should I kill them" I got chills

Flashback-
"I should kill one. I only need one for inheritance. "
"Are you insane? They are your son"
"But they are taking your time. I can't have you all for myself. You know really well I won't share you"
I was a crying mess. He already has his Katana in his hand, ready to kill his own son. I was trembling on the floor with those babies clutched on my chest. When voklov came I was breastfeeding them. And voklov didn't like the scene.
"Plz voklov they are just one week old. Please have mercy"
"I made you lactate for me to enjoy, not for this pathetic insects. "
I should go to him to make him calm. But the kids weren't ready to leave me. I used force to remove them. I laid them on the floor. And slowly approached voklov.
He was looking like a madman.
I slowly stood in front of him.
I pulled him close to me but he didn't leave that blood dripped Katana out of his hand. All my five guards were dead. Their blood smeared that floor. I didn't have much time. He would explode any second. I hugged him and started kissing without acknowledging that he showed in blood. He didn't respond first . I started rubbing his crotch. And it worked. He pulled me up and led us towards the bed. He threw me on the bed. He was biting my nipples.
It was so painful. I knew he would pour all his anger on me. I was stark naked in a second. He flipped us. I was dangling from the bed. He was thrusting me rough. I could only think about the kids on the floor. I could see Katrina in the corner. I signaled her to take the babies. I wanted them in good hands. Because I knew voklov won't let me out soon. I picked Katarina myself as their nanny. She was a kind soul.
"Look at me when I am in front of you"
He slapped my ass hard.
I pulled him more into me
" More.... "
He just smirked.
Those medicines made drastic change in my body. My breasts are big now. Not like a woman but more than a man. And I am always horny. I started wearing loose clothes for easy entry of His D....
I can take him now more. Previously I would faint after two or three rounds but now we go on for whole night.
He started sucking my milk.
I think the kids would have to drink powder milk... I closed my eyes enjoying those vibrations in my body.

"How many times did I say you can't kill them? They are my son. Not yours to kill" I pulled his back hair
He was above me in a second
"They are having you more than me."
"Fine... I won't feed them for a day. Ok?  Is that enough? "
"No. I don't get to eat you much these days. You are always with them"
"Voklov don't you think I don't know whom you were with today. I know everything"
He smirked  " My queen is jealous  "
I slapped across his face.
I pulled the landline  "send Claire inside"
He was already having my dick inside his mouth.
A knock came.
"Come inside"

It was Claire. She looked chubby but her appreance was still gorgeous.
"Come close" I was caressing Voklov's hair. He didn't even acknowledge Claire he was busy having my precum.
"You called Queen"
"Yes. These days you don't come on your own. So I thought about asking for you myself"
"That's very generous of you"
I just smiled "yes. That's very generous of me. I am letting my husband's mistress inside my bedroom... Issshhh.. Voklov slowly"
I was again aroused. I was rubbing his voklov's shoulder for him to slow but this brute.
I could see Claire gritting her teeth.
"How is the baby? "
"Good."
I hummed  " How many months are left" I was still caressing voklov's shoulder . I already came in his one time. But he wasn't ready to let go.
"Four more months"
"I am thinking about taking you to an apartment near the hospital. It would be easy for you to see the doctors"
She looked at me for the first time. She thought I would never sent her out of this house as she is carrying voklov's child. But she didn't know one thing I am very possessive about my kids..
I was waiting for her answer. She just glared at me.
"You should answer my queen Claire"
This time it was voklov. He didn't even look behind once at her. But he always knows what happens at the back of his head.
"Okk.. My queen.. As you wish"
The amount of gritting she is doing, I think her teeth would fall out.
"Ok you can leave now. My husband wants my attention now" I just smiled
She started going from there.

"Claire. I forgot to remember you on thing . I registered Rakan's name as father of the child"
She stilled and immediately charged at me" What? How could you do this? You know who is the father  "
"I know. But I think you don't know one thing that Ivor and Igor would be the only legitimate child of this empire. "
"Why? My son also has that right"
"No. Because you are not married to voklov. Loretta is the only lawfully wedded wife. Her child only has the right. Now leave before I make you . "

" Claire "
She scurried off from the bedroom

I knew well what she is trying to do.
Voklov bit my dick again to have my attention.
I slapped his back.
"Don't you think you are off the hook?"
"What did I do"
"Don't make that face. You were with that model again today. "
"That Brandon. He has become a snitching bitch this days. But wifey she is just the brand ambassador. I just met her for business purpose. Even director Khan was also with me. You can ask him" He whined like a child.
"I will see that myself. But remember that I won't tolerate anymore kids. You have the last warning"
"Ok... Now let me have you." He didn't wait for my constant like usual and put his giant in my loose cave at a single attempt...
He was again sucking my boobs.
I think Ivor and Igor won't get their food today.

I just huffed. It's gonna be a long night...
. ....