I

Wooyoung recently put on a search on the internet if anyone needed a babysitter for only so little, he hasn't got any calls, but he also hasn't got any money.
Wooyoung was used to being spoiled, but maybe his habits now will change since he got kicked out? Suddenly his phone started ringing and he jumped up and picked up.

"Hello?"

"Hi. Wooyoung, right?"

"Right."
Wooyoung smiled.

"I'm San. Are you available to babysit today from twelve to seven?"

Wooyoung opened his calendar.
"PM or AM?"

"Past."

"Of course, just please tell me your address sir."

"I will send it over, alright?"

"Alright, I'll be waiting for the text message."
Wooyoung giggled and hung up.

He was so happy that finally someone noticed his put up offer, he didn't quite like kids but what else choice did he have? He was eighteen and already kicked out, no proper education for normal jobs, and barely had money for food, also rent was coming up in a few days, so he really hoped for a tip.

San send Wooyoung his address and Wooyoung jumped to his feet to start getting ready.
It was about two hours until twelve, but he just wanted to make sure he looked good.

He put on a striped shirt, ripped jeans and tied his hair half up half down. By the time he was done it was already time to call a taxi. Wooyoung didn't live close to Sans location, so he had to ask the driver to hurry up a bit so he would be in time.

When Wooyoung got there, he ran up the stairs. He was late a bit but when he rang the door bell, San opened up with a bright smile.

"Welcome, come in."
San moved from the way and let Wooyoung in.

"Hello, are you San?"

"Yes, that's me."

Wooyoung came in and took off his shoes. He looked back up to San, San looked very young to be a father.

"Is this for a sister or a brother?"
Wooyoung stood up with a smile.

"My two daughters."
San giggled.

"I'm sorry for that, you just look extra young."
Wooyoung immediately got to apologising.

"Well, I am quite young. I made dumb choices, let's just say that."

"May I know how old are you sir?"

"I will turn nineteen next month."
San sighed and looked down.

"Oh, we're close in age!"
Wooyoung happily replied.

"And you are?"
San looked back up at Wooyo.

"Eighteen."

"How did you end up like that?"

Wooyoung started giggling.
"I got kicked out because I spent too much money."

"Ah.."

"And why are you living here alone with children?"
Wooyoung tilted his head.

"Well, I used to mess around a lot when I was fourteen. The outcome from that was getting children, but the mother of their died while she was in the delivery room... do you actually want to know everything?"
San smiled again.

"Yeah."
Wooyoung nodded.

"Well, I managed to hide them for a couple of months, but then they started crying at night and I was kicked out."