eleven.

CHAPTER ELEVEN

FEELINGS

"INDIANA JULIANA PARKER, I SWEAR if you say one more word about jamie i'm going to cut your throat like vanya did to alison in the umbrella academy." sophie said to her friend.

"i'm sorry." indiana said quietly as she sunk into the chair at the island.

the trio were in their apartment, and quinn was cooking up a storm as the girls waited to get their twice tickets.

"i don't understand how your so obsessed with him but you've never seen what he looks like." quinn said.

"well...he has a good personality okay? you know i always go for that first." indiana said.

"whether he's ugly or really cute. i like him, and i don't care what you guys say." indiana said.

"okay geez." quinn said, turning around and flipping whatever he was making.

"i think...you have a crush on this jamie dude." sophie said shoving indiana's shoulder.

"what no, i don't even know him like that?" indiana said.

"5 things about him go."

"he was born in tennesse, he's 23, he's a piesces, he likes spider-man, and he secretly collected funko pops." indiana said quickly.

"now these....especially the last one aren't just things he would share with absolutely anyone.   and you wouldn't remember either."

"oh come on, yes i would." indiana said, "what's my zodiac sign then?" quinn said turning around.

"um...you're a...leo...yeah, a leo." indiana said, slowly. "wrong, i'm a virgo." quinn shook his head.

indiana sighed, "i can't like someone who's face i've never seen." 

"well..we watched anonymously yours did you not forget what happened." sophie said.

"soph that's a movie!"

"and who's the say you're not living in a movie, huh?" quinn said as he looked in the rice cooker.

"you guys are being annoying, he might be really funny, and corny, and super annoying but in a cute way..."

"is she hearing herself?"

"but i think i would know if i liked someone. and i know for a fact that i don't like jamie. besides i don't want to be with a jamie james, indiana james."

"it sounds fine." sophie shrugged. "it does not!" indiana said getting up, and walking to her bedroom.

-

"how could i ever like a guy who i literally just text about random stuff." indiana said as she watched anonymously yours on her tv.

i guess she's in a similar situation as the two main characters, except she doesn't know jamie in real like, and doesn't hate in but is secretly texting him and doesn't know.

but, vale did end up falling for the guy she was texting, even if he was right in front of her the entire time.

is jamie even a real person? what if it's someone else, going as a fake name.

"gosh your stretching it." indiana said pausing the show and rolling over to her side.

she picked up her phone of the side table, going to her instagram and youtube notifications which were increasing by the second.

"what the heck is going on?" she said, opening up her phone.

her instagram was filled with new follows, a bunch of comments on her posts, and likes.

then she went to her youtube and saw likes and comments on a few of her vlogs.

"did someone famous follow me?" indiana said as she went back to instagram.

and in face someone did, specifically rudy pankow and austin north.

also known as jj and topper from outerbanks. "yo, what the actual heck." indiana said with a worried and confused look spread across her face.

nayah speaks !!!
uh oh..