twenty.

CHAPTER TWENTY

I JUST CANT

"AND YOU MAKE ME FEEL LIKE, i've been locked out of heaven!" indiana sang, as she cleaned up her room.

she was in the best mood ever, not only her crush tell her that he liked her, and it was just a great day in general.

it was sunny, it wasn't too hot, but it wasn't cloudy, it was the perfect weather.

a kpop song started to play, and indiana dropped the broom she was using and started to dance.

as she was halfway into dancing in her mirror her phone started to ring, and indiana groaned.

she walked over to her phone, and then saw who was calling her.

"uh, alexa volume down to 3." indiana said with a confused look on her face.

jamie was calling her, facetiming her to be exact. indiana had never heard jamie's voice, or even see her face, and now she was probably going to see it.

indiana climbed onto her bed, and then answered the call.

"yo, rudy. you wanna go to a bar later, or we can go to an arcade." jamie said, and indiana's head jerked back.

who was rudy? she thought she knew all of his friends.

"what? who's rudy? and you didn't call him, or her. i don't know." indiana said.

"what..ugh who did i call this time. why do i always-"

'jamie' looked over into the camera, his eyes widened as he saw the contact.

as the person's face came in the camera, indiana's own eyes widened, her jaw dropping.

"jon-jonathan daviss!"

"shoot indiana..i mean i don't know your name. uh, i-i'm a friend of-"

"no no, wait wait. jonathan daviss, how do you, oh my gosh." indiana said, standing up and pacing around her room.

"indie let me explain..." jonathan started. "i have a crush on a celebrity, i have a crush on a celebrity. a celebrity has a crush on me!"

"indiana! please sit down. let me talk. just please." jonathan said, picking up his phone.

"you better have a good explanation to this jamie, well jonathan. this is making my head hurt!" indiana said walking back to her bed.

jonathan set his phone up on the lamp in his hotel room, his hands on his head.

"you're not the stressed out one here. you better give me a good reason why you lied to me."

"i wouldn't be this mad, if you just told me like 4 days ago. when i told you i liked you, and you said you liked me?"

"indiana let me just.."

jonathan sighed, "when you texted me you just seemed cool. okay and celebrities don't get normal texts, i just thought you would go all crazy and fangirl. so i made up a fake alias."

"i knew your name was too abnormal..."

"and i was gonna tell you 4 days go, heck i was gonna tell you way before that. but i was so worried." jonathan said.

"dude, i would never ever fangirl like that. i would've treated you the same even if you were a celebrity."

"i told you pope was hot! you agreed! you know so much about me! jonathan it was 4 months, four! and you didn't even bother bringing it up. you could've said your an actor or something."

indiana rubbed her arm, a bit uncomfortable and sad.

"i'm sorry, okay?" jonathan said, sympathy spread across his face.

rudy, madison, carlacia, and drew all burst into jonathan's hotel room.

"hey jd, you wanna go with us to the arcade nearby?" drew said as he sipped iced tea.

"oh hey indiana." rudy said as he looked on jonathan's phone.

"wait, indiana?" rudy said, shocked. "you-wait...she knows?" carlacia said.

"oh and shoot, darren is drew, raymond is rudy, cassie is carlacia, maggie is madison, charlie is chase, mia is madelyn, adam is austin."

"so i've had the cast of obx in my contacts for the longest time and i never fucking knew?!"

"we're sorry, don't be mad." madison said walking over to the phone.

"i'm not..it's just a lot for my brain to handle, and there already isn't enough space in my head for extra stuff right now."

"besides if jamie...jonathan told me about the truth, we would really be in this situation."

"uh..we'll just come back later alright. text us if you wanna go." rudy said, and the 4 of them filed out.

"indiana, i feel terrible. okay i just wanted to be..like normal for once. and not let all my fans know, okay and maybe i didn't think about how i was gonna tell you, but i'm still sorry." jonathan said.

"i think i gotta stop talking to you for some time at least." indiana said.

"no no, listen. you can't, i literally love you. i can't stop talking to you." jonathan said.

what did he just say? did he just say he loved her? "what?"

"i love you, i really do love you."

"jonathan i can't, i really can't. i don't know who i'm talking to. who are you? was everything fake?" indiana said running her hands through her hair.

"no, no absolutely not. my name was fake but i'm real, my feelings are real."

indiana shook her head, "i need to go to bed, this is making my head hurt..i'm sorry."

"indi-"

the call ended, with indiana breathing heavily as she layed in her bed, facing upwards.

as for jonathan he watched his phone turn on, seeing himself in the black screen.

he rolled around onto the bed, flopping down.

nayah speaks !!

what a way to end act one