f i v e

~°•°●☆●°•°~

~°•°●☆●°•°~

                              AFTER THE DINNER with the Bridgertons the princess royal was in awe of the second eldest Bridgerton. He had won her heart and he had no idea. Eden went home and began to get ready for bed with the help
Of the maids. Her dearest mama was sat in the corner of her room. Her majesty the queen was always busy yes, but she always made time for Eden. Eden reminded Charlotte a lot of when she was a little girl, down to almost every detail except for the fact Eden was pure innocent.

" So, Dearest. How was your evening?" Her majesty asked as Natile began to lace up her night gown. Charlotte had only arrived in her room only moments ago, Brimsley stood outside the door.

" It was a-absolutely amazing, mama. They h-had steak and Mash pattetos, my favorite." Eden rambled on and on about her night to her mother, however she was nervous to even mention Benedict and so she kept quiet on him until she knew for sure that he was someone she wanted in her life.

" That's awesome... so should that mean you'll attend more gatherings then?" Asked Charlotte and Eden smiled widely. " Only if I am allowed, I don't want to over step mama" Eden said looking at her mother as Natile and Emily– another one of her favorite maids, put curlers in her hair so she could sleep and wake up with luscious locks.

" Of course you are allowed dear, maybe I'll even agree to hosting your first ball" Charlotte smirked at her daughter watching her face light up in nothing but pure excitement. Charlotte loved watching the joy explode in her daughter facial expressions, it was one of the many moments that made her smile and every single time it was a core memory for her.

Eden began to ramble more and more about her day and how her love for social events were growing as time went by and soon enough the conversation was wrapped up and eden was tucked into bed. Eden stared at her ceiling counting invisible sheep and soon she forgot her face and drifted to sleep with no problem what so ever.

                     The princess royal, was sound asleep meanwhile at the Bridgerton House the two eldest Bridgertons were getting ready to join everyone else in the sea of unconsciousness.

" I saw the way you looked at her brother, it was not normal in anyway." Anthony said with a shrug as a blade was up against his face, scraping at his skin to remove the hairs. Benedict groaned.

" Whatever do you mean? I was being nice and genuine. She needed help, so I helped her. T'is as simple as that." Benedict shrugged making Anthony grin at how Benedict unwillingly proved his point.

" Help is what we have our maids for Brother, and you my friend did it out of your own free will when Seathren was standing directly behind her ready to help." Anthony pointed out making Benedict sigh in defeat.