s e v e n

TW/W: dirty thoughtsNOT EDITED

NOT EDITED

             THE PRINCESS ROYAL decided  she wanted to have a bath, to remove some of the tension she felt. To remove any worry and calm all her nerves and here she was getting undressed as natlie and a few other mades poured hot water into her bath tub. They all turned around as the girl undressed as if it's something they haven't seen before. Eden stepped into the hot water and instantly relaxed as she sat down. Her majesty instantly picking up their sponges and beginning to clean her up.

Another made walked into the room where the girl was being bathe and had a paper in hand.

" The latest Whistledown report your majesty." The made spoke with a head bow as she handed the young girl the paper. As much as she hated all the gossip she really needed to see what was being discussed amoung the ton. When it comes to the talk amoung Grovenor Square there was always a scandal written in one of these papers. Lady Whistledown has just written it as best as understanding as possible.

Emerging, Phoenix-like from the ashes of irrelevance, is one miss Daphne Bridgerton. The illustrious debutante was seen dancing not once, but twice with the seasons most eligible and most uncatchable rake, the Duke of Hastings.

But dont mind that eye catching couple when the most memberable and combining beauty couple of the season. The Princess Royal and Second in line Viscount- Benedict Bridgerton. The two stars looked dashing and mesmerizing on the dance floor. Only a fool would think that the two have absolutely no connection at all, everyone is questioning weather or not the Bridgerton would court her and of so to speak would she take his hand? Would the queen allow her daughter to marry someone of such low class?...

The princess looked dashing and all of the ton noticed how the Bridgerton took in her breath taking looks.

Whom will be the most adoring couple of the season? We are to see. Though I am roating for Ms. Daphne Bridgerton and Simon- the Duke of hasting as they are both of same class and do not have power over one another in name and tittle. We shall see what is to take place with the Princess and The second eldest Bridgerton.

" Your Majesty?" Natile called as she helped the girl out of the tub while wrapping a towel around her waist. " Yes, Nat?" Eden answered with the same soft smile on her face. " You have a caller at three p m." Natile continued.