Declaration of love (Two)

Summary: Two posts a special photo
----------------------------------------------

You're sitting on a box, scrolling on your phone. Suddenly, two black boots appear in your field of vision. Two fingers place themselves under your chin, forcing you to look up. Your gaze lifts and meets II's blue eyes. He leans down to you and kisses you deeply through his mask.

You are surprised, but you let yourself in for it. Quickly you want more. The soft fabric between your lips disturbs you, wanting to feel his properly.

You rise hastily, pressing yourself against his body.

You lift your hands to free his face from his mask. II stops you, grabs your wrists and whispers between kisses. "Not in public." You nod and reconnect your lips, continuing to make out.

He raises his calloused hands and cups your face, trying to hold you better. You quickly relax and lean into his touch. Your lips fit perfectly together. Well just as well as they can with a mask between them. You wrap your arms around him.

Eventually II releases his lips and leans his forehead against yours. He gasps and whispers three words you like to hear from his mouth every time. "I love you."

You smile in satisfaction. "I love you, too."

He plants a kiss on the tip of your nose. II reluctantly breaks away but he has to. After all, he's about to go on stage and play a concert. He says goodbye and calmly trots off in a direction, as if he's not about to play his drums in front of thousands of fans.

You grin and look after him.

Before he enters the stage, he turns around once more and raises his hand, waving goodbye to you. To top it all off, he blows you a kiss.

Your smile widens and you realize how much you love him. You haven't been together long, but you already know that you want to spend the rest of your life with him.

Five years later...

You scroll through Instagram and see all kinds of pictures. Of friends, family and celebrities.

To see the latest, you refresh and see one of II. It's a photo of the two of you.

You kiss his lips through his mask, his big hands hold your cheeks, covering your face so it can't be seen from the camera's perspective. His thumbs caress your cheekbones, leaving black smudges.

You smile when you see the photo. You can still remember the moment clearly. He suddenly stood in front of you and pulled you into an intense kiss. But the moment was captured then? Someone saw you making out and photographed it? Your face heats up.

You like the picture and turn your attention to the caption.

"Five years have passed since we first met. For five years you put up with me. Five years of you supporting me. Five years with you that feel like five minutes, because with you I lose my sense of time. Thank you for being in my life. I'll love you forever my angel"

You smile. You have never heard such a romantic declaration of love. You plan to thank him later when he returns from the rehearsals.

You click on the comments. They are all positive, which surprises you.

'He looks so happy'
'They seem to really love each other'
'So cute'
'Aww new dream couple we didn't know we needed'

You're surprised that there really isn't a single hate comment. Joy spreads through you and you eagerly await the return of your boyfriend to shower him with kisses.