Special Chapter 44 About the children 1

Fu Lingi and Fanxing's children came unexpectedly

He didn't even think about having a child with Fanxing, his love was not enough for Fanxing how could he be willing to share some more with others?

till 82%

, so

It was found that something was wrong with the stars, and it was the second summer after the stars were completely marked.

The time of spring sleepiness has long passed, but Fan Xing has become more and more

lethargic, and she has to sleep until lunch time every day before getting up. And Fan Xing's temper is getting stronger day by day, he will often inspire his temper with Fu

Lin because of an insignificant matter, and he will not give up until he is satisfied.

Afterwards, Fanxing would always apologize to Fu Lingi with annoyed expression, saying that she was too willful.

Fu Linqi is naturally happy that Fanxing can lose his temper with him more, but he just thinks he looks so cute. But he was afraid that there might be something wrong with his body, so he made an appointment for Fanxing to have a comprehensive physical examination.

"Star, wake up."

Today is the day of the physical examination, Fu Linqi is already fully dressed and standing by the bed, reaching out to rub Fanxing's soft hair, feeling that it is not enough, he pinches Fanxing's flesh-pink earlobes.

Fanxing just turned over and continued to sleep soundly with her back to Fu Lingi, revealing the tooth marks on the back of her neck that had not completely disappeared

Fanxing has been very noisy recently, always pestering Fu Lingi at night, asking him to bite her neck. Even though he knew he just wanted pheromones, whenever Fan Xing stared at him with wet eyes, he wanted him to cry.

"No, I'm still sleepy"

Fanxing grabbed the hand that was harassing his earlobe, bit the tiger's mouth as if to vent her anger, and a few seconds later, she stretched out her red-eyed tongue and licked the teeth marks that were about to disappear.

I'm afraid that Fu Lingi will be in pain.

Fu Lingi knew that Fanxing had just woken up, so he pulled him out of the quilt, put Fanxing's cold arms on Fu Lingi's neck, and raised his head to ask him for a kiss

Fu Lingi bowed his head and kissed him, and carried him to the bathroom while squeezing

toothpaste and mouthwash for him.

It wasn't until she stood still in front of the mirror that Fanxing got off Fu Linqi embarrassedly.

took the toothbrush and cup by herself, and bent down obediently to rinse her mouth.

The protruding spine joints pushed up the thin clothing, revealing a small section of white and

slender waist, with reddish hickey marks and pinch marks on it.

Fu Lingi took a look, then looked away, and turned to wait for the stars in the bedroom.

The sweet smell of milk biscuits still lingered in the bedroom, mixed with the salty smell of sea salt, which was unexpectedly harmonious and pleasant. Fu Lingi took a deep breath in satisfaction and spread the quilt.

The place where the examination was done was Hu Yu's private hospital. Ever since Fan Xing was completely marked by Fu Lingi, Fu Lingi would take him for a physical examination every two months.

The pheromone matching degree between the two has always been only 57% Fu Lingi is very worried that he will not be able to give Fanxing more help, but he is reluctant to hand him over to

others.

In the B-ultrasound room, Hu Yu looked at the screen in front of her with a bitter and bitter expression. Fu Linqi saw it, and his heart skipped a beat, thinking that what he had been worrying about had finally happened.

While pinching Fanxing's soft palm, he pretended to be calm and asked Hu Yu about the test results.

Hu Yu looked back and forth between the blood test and urine test and the B-ultrasound sheet four or five times before turning around and solemnly notifying Fu Lingi, "Congratulations, you are going to be a father."