going 'home'

SCARS
rj.lupin

/ fifteen / -going 'home'

1976

VICTORIA STOOD OVER HER PACKED

luggage that she would be bringing 'home' to her 'mother and father' along with her 'brother'.

"Do you really have to leave?" Mary asked, with Lily and Marlene by her bed side. "Yep" Victoria sighed. "-or else I would have my summer taken away" she added, shutting her eyes defeatedly.

"I'll miss you" Lily stated, walking towards Victoria to hug her. "Me too" Marlene sniffled and so did Mary.

So far, they knew what was going on behind close doors of the Greengrass Manor, including Mary, whom she'd only been closed with a few months ago.

This year was the first year that she would be spending Christmas in her house after six years since her mother had something to 'announce'.

Of course Victoria found it stupid and ridiculous, why couldn't she just announce it through a howler or something.

Victoria waved her wand as she mumbled a spell to levitate her bag dowm the stairs.

"Wingardium leviosa"

She grabbed the handle and looked to her side, revealing Remus' face. "Hello" Victoria grinned at her boyfriend, tucking her hair behind her ear.

"So you're really leaving huh?" Remus asked, putting his hands on his pockets to warm it up. "Oh you're making it a big deal moony, it's just for fifteen days" Victoria tried to reassure him while caressing his face.

"Fifteen days is a long time" He said with a slight frown before kissing her.

"You're really leaving us?" James exclaimed, sadly placing his hand on the right side of his chest. "That hit me right there, straight in the heart"

"-like a gun wound"

"-a heart attack"

"-a knife acro-"

James was cut off with Peter placing James' hand on the left side of his chest. "Right there" Peter said while patting James' hand. "Surprise you knew that" Sirius joked.

"I'm making a big deal out of this?" Remus whispered to Victoria, mocking her. "Oh shut it" She laughed, lightly hitting his arm.

Sirius walked towards Victoria, looking at her worriedly. "Be careful" He mumbled to her, pecking her forehead teasingly while looking at Remus.

"Pads, back off" Remus warned, his jaw slightly clenching before huffing a laugh.

"We'll be leaving now" Frank Longbottom informed Victoria as he walked pass by her. Victoria looked at Remus, kissing him again.

"Bye guys" She waved at them, pretending to be fine as she ran to fetch Frank.

Remus watched his girlfriend leave the common room, her head lowered down and her back slightly hunched. Due to her body language, he sensed that she wasn't looking forward going back into that hell of a house.