🦋Chapter 5🖤

ALERT:EDITED

Song: Blue flower
Artist(s): Lia (slowed).

___________
______________________________________
___________

(Author's POV)

🦋
"Alhaji I can't believe this" Hajiya Aminah said as she walked into her husband's room.

"Look, I'm not ready for this, in kin zo daki nan saboda za ki tashe min da hankali, to ki fita" Alhaji said not bothering to look at her.

"Ba zan fita ba, you got my daughter married to your useless nephew and you want me to remain quiet" she said angrily.

"Assar is now married and there's nothing you can do about it, the earlier you accept that the better" Alhaji said coldly as his wife stared at him in surprise.

Never in her life did she think her husband would turn out like this. He was a man who cared about the best interest of his family more than anything in this world but now it's as if all the love and care he had for them had disappear.

Now he just wanted to marry all his daughters out and his all doing that as arranged marriages as well.

"What has gotten into you?" Hajiya Aminah said confused as tears started making its way out of her eyes.

"Don't even think about crying here, go and do that in your room" he said coldly as he was looking deep down into her eyes now.

"Alhaji, do you even care about us, do you want us to leave your house for you cause I don't understand the foolish decisions you've been making these days" Hajiya Aminah said

"Don't call my decisions foolish and if you want to leave you're more than welcome to, just leave my children for me" he said still staring at her intensely.

"Lai, lai, ka rasa hankali Ka, you forcefully got my daughter married and you want me to leave the rest of my children with you so you can ruin their lives as well, ba ka Isa ba" she said angrily.

"Just watch and see how I'm going to deal with you and that stupid nephew of yours" hajiya Aminah said angrily and walked out of the room banging the door behind her.

Alhaji Shehu just sighed feeling stressed.

He definitely was regretting all the decisions he was making and how much his family members hated him now.

"I wish I could tell you what's really going on" he mumbled to himself before laying down on his bed.

(Flashback)

Alhaji Shehu was sitting in his office doing some paperwork when his secretary came in to pass a message.

"Let him in" Alhaji responded as the secretary nodded and came back few minutes later with two men.

"I'll leave now" the secretary said and left the office.

The three men just stood looking at each other intensely, the aura of the room changed, so did the vibe.

Each of them had a cold expression visible on their face.

"Nice to see you again brother" the older looking man said to Alhaji Shehu as he just looked at him.

"What do you want?" Alhaji Shehu said immediately getting to buisness.

"Is this the way to talk to your older brother?" The man asked giving a questionable look.