🦋Chapter 39🖤

ALERT:EDITED.

Song: How you like that.
Artist(s): Black pink.

___________
______________________________________
___________

(Author's POV)

🦋
"Why are you here this early Umar?" She said to the man standing on the porch with a smile on his face holding a bouquet of roses.

"To see you, I couldn't stop thinking about you, I missed you" he said confidently with his smile still wide on his face as the woman widened her eyes hoping the incident of last night would never be talked about.

"What are you saying, be quiet what if someone hears" she said quickly using her hand to close his mouth making him chuckle

"I'm sorry my lady" he said as she glares at him before sighing

"Umar, please I want us to forget about what happened last night" she said as the expression on the man's face changed

"The kiss?" He asked and she nodded

"Never" he said

"I'll never forget that, that was my first kiss and with the most beautiful woman, ain't no way I'm ever going to forget that, I rather forget anything else" he said as she just kept staring at him, lost on what to say, good thing her mums were still asleep and she was the only one awake.

He kept looking at the woman as she kept staring at him confused, his not sure what's going on in her mind all he knows is that she looked beautiful, so beautiful, with her eyes which were still swollen from waking up. His not sure what he was thinking but he leaned on her giving her a kiss on the forehead as she quickly took her steps back cleaning the kiss, she's sure if she let him continue with this behavior then surely he'll cross all boundaries with her not caring of the fact that she's a married woman.

"What's wrong?" He asked giving her a confused look knowing the answer deep down

"Umar, you have to stop all this, I'm married and I'm not interested in having an extra marital affair" she said as he got upset but composed himself knowing her words were right

"Do you love me?" He asked which took her by surprise, no way she was ever expecting this question and for a man that's not her husband, she did feel something for him before, when he was taking care of her and spending time with her, she could swear she had a crush on him, she's well aware of the fact that the only reason she stopped liking him was because he refused to help Arman but even that very day her feelings for him were still blooming, maybe that's why she found herself kissing him back last night.

Umar stared at the woman satisfied by her expression, no one has to tell him that she did feel something for him, he knew that even before but didn't plan on making any move not until she started showing her concerns for Arman again. A part of him wishes he never came to tell her and her mums about his condition maybe then their relationship would have had a better outcome.

"W-wh-what sorta question is that are you okay?" Assar asked shuttering making a smile appear on Umar's face

"I want to know, do you love me?" He asked again as she quickly shook her head

"No, no I don't" Assar said as she looked at him noticing he still had his smile on, was it visible to him that she was lying.

"Why are you smiling, I said I don't love you" she said

"I know, I heard what you said, I just didn't know you also lie at mornings, the time is just 6:39am and you've given the first lie of the day" he said looking up from his watch and to the woman who now seem rather annoyed being called a liar.