jealousy ❤️

im gonna try post alot more often but sadly kinda short on ideas 💔
but i have a few in mind (mostly angst or smut💀)
might b writing alot smut sorry

Carls pov (ITS BEEN SO LONG)

I stared out my bedroom window while bouncing Judith on my knee. There i saw them. Walking together on the side walk like if they forgot what was behind the walls, smiling and giggling, Ron clearly staring at her chest- what a pervert. I stared a bit too long at Ron and Y/n and Judith started falling asleep in my arms as i softly cradled her. Her smile was like it brightened up the whole town and world. I sighed trying to push these thoughts away as Y/n clearly liked Ron - right?

Sadly, she lives in my house since its like rick basically adopted her which meant i had to see her. I tucked in Judith to her crib and saw Ron walking her to my house with his jacket sheilding her. I scoffed and rolled my eyes as i went back to my room and splattered onto my bed like a pancake.

I snatched a comic by my bedside table - X-man - and wighed since it felt like my ten billionth time reading this. I heard the sound of sneakers and boots into the house and crept up the stairs. Did Y/n seriously bring Ron into the house? Not that I cared.. I sighed and zoned out, causing me to drop the comic onto my face which annoyed me more. Y/ns room was next to mine and the walls were pretty thin so i had to listen to them.

"Okay Y/n truth or dare" Ron snickered. I could just imagine that dumbass face making that look.
"Hmm, how about dare." She said in that weirdly seductive fiesty tone.
"Kiss me" He replied confident - what a stupid guy.

I rolled over so my back was facing her wall and blocked my ears with a pillow so i could block out those make out noises - i secretly wished that was me kissing y/n. I shut my eyes and tried to sleep wondering what they could be doing, running off into the sunset together, fucking, getting married.. shit this was messing me up.

Luckily, i fell asleep and was awoken by a suprisingly clean Daryl hovering over me. "Carl, cmon we gotta go to this party meetin thing or whateva!" I sighed, "Ill get ready."

Y/ns pov!

I panted in bed, smiling at ron putting on a plain white t shirt with a jacket on top  with some jeans for the party. Realising i should get readdy meant i had to get out of bed. Luckily Ron was small so I could still walk. Searching around for something nice, I came in conclusion for a tight black dress and some heels i got from Maggie. I looked into a mirror and realised I looked pretty good for someone who just fucked. I decided to try on some lipstick i found on a run - it was definitely out of date - but it still looked good.

"Hey uh.. thanks for y'know Y/n but i said ill walk with Jack (jacks js a random person i added😭) and his buddies to the party - you can come along if you want to?" Ron stuttered, his face still bright red and his hair messy. "Its fine Ron."  Grinning, I walked out the house and saw Carl on the porch. I was about to say something but he just grabbed my wrist and dragged me to the house. This might be weird but Carl being like this kind of turned me on. It took me a second to realise how beautiful he was under the stars and his hat.

Finally, we arrived to the house and it was mostly just some other teenagers with beer and the adults upstairs with Deanna talking about stuff despite the loud noises that were happening here. I felt Carls grasp loosen on me and i made my way over to Enid until i was stopped by a random drunk guy.

"Hey babygirl, *hic* I'll take yah home if yah show me yah titties." I felt his eyes go to my chest and i felt his arm go onto mine. "No way asshole." I sternly said but as i was turning away he grabbed my waist and pulled me into him and grinded on me. "Cmon B-" His sentence was cut off by Carl sending a direct badass kick in the nuts. "OUCH YOU SON OF A BITCH"

Carl and I couldnt help but laugh until we saw him get up. "Shit we better run" We held hands and sprinted out the door and on the road, followed by him. After what felt like hours of running, We stopped and looked behind us and there was no drunk bum chasing us. Carl and I sighed - synchronised- in relief.

I looked up at his eye to see he was already staring. Neither of us would look away. The silence filled the night until I broke the tension with a kiss. His lips tasted like chocolate pudding and canned food, His calloused hands went for your waist sending shivers up your spine. You both pulled away, panting. "Lets go to my room." Carl whispered. I quickly nodded and we ran up to his room, Without shutting the door, We collapsed onto the bed making out, I straddled him taking his shirt off slowly - he did the same to me but with my whole dress.

He stared at my white laced bra and looked into my eyes before unclipping it and sliding it off smoothly. "Holy shit." He murmured, leaving marks, kisses, and love bites all over them which made me slightky moan. He went for his jeans and pulled them down, leaving us in our underwear. Smiling, I gently stroked him through his boxers which made him whimper and throw his head back. I giggled and he stared at me , "Suddenly teasings so funny?"

He pinned me to the bed, now he was on top of me. Carl gently sucked and nibbled on one of my sensitive nipples and he rubbed his hand around my waist and inner thighs, fuck i needed him so bad. "Carl please, i need you" I moaned. It seemed like he couldn't handle this and just wanted to fuck but he wanted to tease you more.

His hands rushed to my underwear, pulling them off and he was exposed to my throbbing wet entrance. Without hesitation, he gently started to lick and suck on my clit, making my head go back as i let out soft moans. How was he so good at this? "Fuck carl , just some more im so close!" He heard that and went harder, sending me over the edge. Just as I was abiut to cum he pulled away leaving me squirming and desperate for his touch.

"Carl please I need you in m-" I was cut off by him inserting his member into me. He let me adjust before he starting thrusting, his length hiting my g-spot perfectly - he was definitely larger than Ron. Moaning out profanities and his name, he sped up his pace. "You're such a good girl" He cooed into my ear which sent me over the moon. He grabbed my waist with one hand and gently rubbed my clit with the other.

At this point i was seeing stars and didnt care if people heard my moans. "Im c-cumming!" I managed to moan out which made carl speed up the process - fuck it felt good. "I want you to cum on my dick baby" He sexily whimpered out which made me heavily orgasam all over his dick, he kept rubbing my clit to help drag it out and my legs started shaking. He pulled out and with a few strokes he came onto my stomach and breasts.

Breathless, we laid onto his bed and he wiped all the mess off with his shirt and we quickly dressed, but he let me wear one of his shirts that smelled just like him.

"Y'know ive been waiting for forever to do that?"
"I have too, Ron never made me feel that good - shit i dont think he ever made me i would just have to do it myself!"
We both bursted into laughter.
"Sooo, are you my grilfriend?" He questioned.
"Of course."