bitten 💙

Havent done angst in a lil while😈‼️
also i js realised not much of carl x reader but more daryls daughter😭

Y/ns pov whole story

"Cmon Y/n hurry up!" I heard my dad yell motioning me towards a car which had Carl and rick standing by it. Daryls my dad and this is one of the first times he's taken me on a run so I was obviously nervous but excited. "Coming!" I shouted, Sprinting towards them and entering the back seat of the carl along with carl, while daryl was next to rick who was driving.

We arrived at an overgrown grocery store and thought that would be good enough, but across it was a forest which seemed clear and most definitely had berries, fruits, animals, and acorns. "Alright me and Daryl can go clear this grocery store, you and carl go into the woods."

"The hell rick?! I ain't leavin my precious girl alone with some teenage boy in the wooods!" Daryl protested angrily, his comment about carl seemed to be a little hurtful but I obviously wanted to defend my boyfriend. "Dad! thats not nice, apologize to Carl."

Daryl sighed and scratched his neck. "Sorry for talking to yeh like that." He growled, but I guess we both accepted that as an 'apology'. "Alright lets get movin its gonna get dark eventually."We nodded and me and carl intertwined our hands while walking tino the woods.

Suddenly, while we were walking there was what seemed to be a man hiding in the bushes. "Fuck! y/n get bhind me now." He whisper yelled. "Carl I aint a baby." I protested. "Your daddy wants me to protect his cute angel." He smirked and I wanted to punch him but kept my cool but stood by his side and scoffed.

"Get out of the bushes!" Carl yelled confidently, holding his gun out so i held my trusty knife. "He said get out!" I yelled again - seems like I was more intimidating and shot carl a smirk snd he rolled his eyes in return.

"L-look my names John and i have no food,weapons, or people with me - i'm completely alo-" He was cut off by the sounds of almost a dozen walking coming in on us.

Carl unleashed some profanities and we both started stabbing them in the head whilst 'John' just stood there like a little boy.
Unexpectedly, a walker pounced on me and made me land on my back. I managed to stab it but felt a walker st my side nip my waist - not strong enough to tear flesh since i was wearing a jacket on top.

Trying my best to maintain a straight face, I got up and stabbed it in the head. "John come with us!" He yelled, more walkers started emerging so we sprinted towards the car. "Y/n, Carl, who the hells this?" Rick questioned, pointing his colt python at him.

"Woah I mean no harm, I'm John and these kids saved my life, I used to be a doctor before the world went to shit and Im not armed!" Daryl checked him for weapons and i guess thats why he couldnt fight. "How much walkers you killed?" Thr guy looked confused. "Hes talking about those monsters." Carl whispered into his ear. "15." "How much people you killed?" "1."
"Why?" "He was my brother, we were travelling together n got bit and I had to kill him before the infection got to him."

"You can come with us but we just need to keep sn eye on ya." Daryl tied his hands behind his back and made him sit in between me and carl.

After we arrived at Alexandria, I walked Carl back to his house and walked into mine, greeted with a Daryl who was getting a glass of water. "Hi dad." I replied simply. I ran up the stairs skipping a few steps and locked myself into the bathroom. I wiped some of the steam off the mirror - guess Daryl took his yearly shower.

Sighing, I lifted my shirt and saw the bite was starting to look worse. I got some water and cleaned it, put a bandage around my waist and sighed again as a tear rolled down my face. I felt a bit odd but shrugged it off since the effect isnt even strong but my head did hurt.

"Honey ya okay in there?" Daryl asked. I opened the door and sobbed into his chest. "Woah woah what happened dear?" He took me down into the living room and we sat on the couch. Reluctantly, I lifted my shirt and took off the bandage and saw his face turn into sadness. "Nononononononono i-its not real! We can save you!"

He stared sobbing. We hugged eachother for a few seconds before he picked me up bridal style and sprinted to Denise's house. Annoyed from Daryls banging, Denise showed up and apparently she had the Andersons and the Grimes for a dinner.

"Daryl!? everything okay? Rick his family came rushing since Daryl was a close friend. "My girl! please, you need to save her.." He muttered out, Barley able to talk through his sobs. My wound started bledding more and it seeped through my shirt and onto his but he didn't care.

Denise quickly got a stretcher and rushed me into her little operating room. Everyone I knows faces appeared in the room but my vision became blurry with tears. They took my shirt off and I guess everyone had a look of horror. I looked to my right and saw Daryl crying into my shoulder.

"Daddy.. my head hurts." I blurted out, I guess he was suprised since I havent called him that since the apocalypse. "Shh its okay baby just stay awake, you're gonna make it!" I smiled and kissed his forehead and turned my head to my right. I saw Carl silently weeping and motioned him to come over to me.

"I love you so much Y/n. I'm sorry we never got to have a family and grow up and fight the walkers like you dreamed of. I'm sorry I couldn't protect you." He sobbed out, crying into your shoulder snd you hugged him, kissing his lips gently.

"Shes loosing a lot of blood!" Denise yelled. She sorrowfully looked at daryl. "Im sorry Mr Dixon but we can't save her." My head started to spin and voices got blurry.

"Carl, please shoot me. I dont want to become one of those." He reached for his gun in his holster, shaking with each tear thst fell out of his eyes and he loaded it and pointed it at my head.

Daryl couldn't watch and he covered his eyes and kept crying.
"I-I cant." He cried out, dropping the gun onto thr ground and sobbed into my chest.

Rick picked up his gun whilst he was also tearing up and looked at everyone for consent and pointed it to my forehead. I let a tear roll down my cheek.

"I love you Carl, Daryl, Rick, Everyone. Thank you for everything."

I shut my eyes as the sound of sobs and a gunshot rang in my ears as I was welcomed into the darkness.
This was it.

1243 WORDS! ANYWAYS THIS BOOK IS GETTING BIGGER AND I GOT SAD WRITING THIS-😭 But 10th chapterr!! Also thx for interacting w my previous chapt love when yall comment/vote