Speculation Of The Origin

As I opened the 'treasure box', I found within it something so awe-strucking. There were pictures of a man murdering my parents. I couldn't hold my tears back and broke down, now understanding the loss of my parents. 'They didn't get lost in a forest and never came back', I thought to myself remembering my granny telling me that before she took her last breath. I've always thought of life being an endless pathway of torture and sadness, and these pictures just prove it. I knew I had to find out who this person was, so I took the pictures with me to my room. I took out the scissors and cut of my parents' part in the images and waited until sunrise came.

It was 9 am in the morning, I got up and went to make breakfast to the kitchen as usual. When I was done with it, I came back to make my room and saw the picture of the man on my side desk. I remembered what I had to do and without wasting a second, took off with the image to the library.

I scanned the photo in the library and got results on a man named 'Joe Parker'. I searched him on the internet and learned about him. I also found something that really astonished me, they had already registered a case on the murder of my parents. 'Then why wasn't anything done?' I thought overwhelmed with confusion and anger.

An old man oversaw what I was doing and came up to me and whispered to me that, this man, had imprisoned the jury's daughter, the same age as you, without the consent of the Jury himself, and cases have been made as she went missing. And If I would free her then the Jury would continue with the case of my parents' murder. "I've always known that someone would be meant for taking vengeance on this man that's why I am passing this information over to you." I thanked the old man and asked for his respective name and his name was 'chuck Maurice', And off I went to find the 'daughter of the jury'.