A little secret?

Cassiopeia, taking advantage of the flexibility of her schedule thanks to the Time-Turner, found moments to visit Draco regularly in the Hospital Wing. She was concerned about her cousin and wanted to make sure he was recovering well, bothering Madame Pomfrey a few times when Draco complained of pain.
Draco didn't reappear in classes until late Thursday morning, when the Slytherin and Gryffindor students were already halfway through their double Potions lesson.

He entered the dungeon with a haughty and arrogant posture, proudly displaying his right arm wrapped in bandages and slung in a sling. Cassiopeia couldn't help but let out a discreet giggle at the pretentious attitude of her cousin, who acted as if he were a true survivor after a heroic feat.

Pansy, with a mischievous smile on her face, addressed Draco with a question: "How's the arm, Draco? Is it still hurting a lot?"
Draco, adopting a forced expression of bravery, responded with a hint of pride: "It's hurting, but I can handle it."
Cassi, noticing Draco's wink at Crabbe and Goyle, quickly understood that her cousin was exaggerating the situation. With a casual tone, she dismissed the comment.
"He's doing great, Pansy," Cassi interjected. "Madame Pomfrey did a great job."

"With you hovering over the woman like a mother bear, it's hardly surprising," Draco sneered.

Severus Snape, concerned about the well-being of his godson, intervened: "Take it easy, Draco. Take it easy."

In that class, the students were dedicated to preparing a new potion, the Shrinking Solution. Draco, with a mischievous smile, positioned his cauldron next to Harry and Ron's, so the three of them were preparing the ingredients at the same table.

"Professor," Draco called out in a whiny tone, "I'm going to need help cutting the daisy roots because of my arm..."

"Weasley, cut the roots for Malfoy," Snape said without raising his head, and Ron turned as red as a tomato.

Cassi gave a little chuckle at Draco's antics and returned to her work.

"Your arm isn't the problem," Ron grumbled, which made Draco smile smugly.
"Weasley, did you hear what the professor said? Cut the roots," Draco taunted.

Ron picked up the knife, pulled Draco's roots closer, and started cutting them haphazardly, resulting in uneven pieces.

"Professor," Draco drawled, "Weasley is mutilating my roots."

Honestly, what a brat, Cassi thought, already feeling sorry for Ron.

Snape approached the table, looked at the roots over his hooked nose, and then gave Ron a unpleasant smile beneath his long, greasy hair.

"Switch roots with Malfoy, Weasley."

"But, professor," Ron tried to object with a pout. He had spent the last fifteen minutes carefully chopping his roots into exactly equal pieces. Cassi admired his dedication when he put his mind to it.

"Now," Snape ordered with his most menacing tone.

Ron pushed the meticulously cut roots to Draco's side of the table and then picked up the knife again.

"And, professor, I'll need to peel this pine nut," Draco said, his voice filled with laughter and malice.

"Enough, Draco. Take some of my ingredients. I made enough for two potions," Cassi intervened.

Draco huffed at not being able to disturb Potter as well, but he thanked Cassi for the pine nuts and left with a smirk.

Draco continued to annoy Harry and Ron for a while, which Cassi ignored as she focused on her own potion and assisted Pansy when needed.