6| Happiness

Alice

Harry Styles out and about with actress Lana James

Our favourite popstar is happy and in love as it seems. He and the actress of Emma and You are in love and nobody can doubt that. Their latest excursion in Italy while his big tour is about to start is the talk of the town. They are strolling down the streets of Rome, holding hands and kissing in the pavements where they think that nobody can see them.

It's the first time mister Styles is so public with his relationship and we are very excited to see how it will go. His previous relationships have been private but he is so sure about this one. Maybe Miss Lana is the person that inspired Harry's House.

I can't blame you, Harold. I would too fall in love with this beautiful blonde girl.

Follow us for more stories about our new favourite couple

Alice Knightley: "I feel lost most of the time"

Actress Alice Knightley reveals in her newest interview that she struggles like the rest of us. She is feeling lost, she even quoted that lately she feels like a Taylor Swift song more often than before. She is about to start filming her new movie "Tried for Ruin" with Theo James and she told us that she didn't know if she should have accepted it but she is happy that she did.

The casting is amazing. Alice Knightley, Theo James, Paul Mescal and Lana James are some of the incredible actors that are going to star in this movie and everyone is talking about the panic that is going to occur.

Theo James is an actor we all love, his looks are a bonus and we are sure that the female leads are going to notice it too. Paul Mescal, the newest Hollywood's sweetheart, is going to steal our hearts. Alice Knightley is going to have another Oscar nomination, and we hope that she is going to win it this time.

And what can we tell about the gorgeous Lana James? She is the new name, everyone is talking about her and her newest boyfriend, Harry Styles. She is an amazing actress and we hope that we'll see her along with Alice at the Oscars.

Alice said that she feels blessed about the cast and she is excited to work with such amazing people. We hope that she won't betray them the next time she is at the Spill your guts or Fill your guts like she did with her Elvis "family".

Follow us for the updates of Tried of Ruins, Alice Knightley and Lana James

LANA JAMES: Harry Styles' girlfriend is out of Tried for Ruin

Lana is out of the movie, and we know the reason why. Lana said that she wants to start a family with mister Styles, and being that far away from him is bad for her. She is going to follow him around like a good girlfriend does. It's the first time we will see one of his girlfriends follow him on tour and we are excited to see if they are going to stay together.

Love on tour will be love on tour, indeed.

We have to say that her role in Tried for Ruin is taken from the amazing Florence Pugh. Alice and her are going to be unbeatable.