the hufflepuff party

SCARS
rj.lupin

/ eighteen / -the hufflepuff party

1976

I SAT ON MY CHAIR

―facing the vanity mirror, I applied my lipstick on my lips. "You think Remus will like it?" I asked Mary who was sitting beside me. "Of course! You look gorgeous as always" Mary replied which made me feel confident within my self. "I have nothing to wear!" Lily cried out.

Mary and I looked over at her and saw that the side of her floor has a pile of clothes on top of it. "Try going there naked, James gonna love it" Marlene joked which made Mary and I laugh a bit. "Not funny" Lily scowl at Marlene.

"Oh it was" Marlene chuckled before walking towards her closet. "―feel free to grab whatever you want" Marlene said to Lily, opening her closet.

Lily's face lit up before rushing to Marlene, engulfing her into this big hug. "I-I can't... breath-e" Marlene struggled to let out as Lily was crushing her. "Lils you might want to hurry up, don't want to be late" I suggested as I put on some blue eyeshadow to complement my black eyes.

We're getting ready for the new years eve party that the Hufflepuffs are throwing. Kind of exciting to drink and play some muggle games according to Lily―and of course, its exciting to watch people get crazy. I mean real crazy.

"Let's go girls!" Lily spoke with excitement as she opened the door. "Where's the boys?" I asked with furrowed brows—then again they are early birds when it comes to parties. Only to parties.

"Who cares, let's go!" Mary scoffed before squeeling as we left the common room. I reckon she was excited to meet a new guy, she got her heart broken two months ago―we decided that it was a good idea for her to start moving on especially when we found out that the guy looked like an oger.

I'm bloody excited for this party that I can't walk straight. "Vicky, can you stop strutting please?" Marlene spoke up behind me. I stopped walking―me? Strutting? "I'm not strutting" I said defensively with my arms crossed, facing her as I walked backwards.

Lily looked done with me. "Uh―yes you ar― you know what girls, let's get walking" She sighed.

Once we got to the party, it was already eleven pm. We only need to wait an hour to kiss our boyfriends once the clock hits twelve.

I started searching for Remus for a few minutes before finding him near the boy's dormitory, separated from his friends."Hello" I greeted Remus who has a beer on his hand. "Hello my love" His voice slurred―clearly drunk. My lord, what time did they get here?

After my interaction with my boyfriend, I decided to walk away from him so that I could get myself a drink―though I do not plan on getting intoxicated tonight.

Although I could not say the same thing for my mates.

I howled with laughter once I saw drunk James and Lily on the dance floor. Instead of Lily twerking―it was James. Holy cricket, he does have an arse―Lily is once again correct.

I was alone, I wanted to be with Remus but since he's talking with his mates from other houses, It's kind of rude to interfere. Meanwhile, Marlene and Sirius was arguing at the corner and Peter was shooting his shot with a Hufflepuff girl, I assume was Amelia.

I do plan on kissing my boyfriend once the clock hits twelve and there's only twenty minutes left.

Five minutes.

I rushed over at Remus after I excused myself from Dorcas Meadows. I threw my drink away as I finally saw Remus.

"Okay ladies and gents!" A lad from the Hufflepuff house, announced―using his wand as a microphone for us to hear.
"Ten seconds left!"

We started to countdown―Remus arms wrapped around my waist. Once we got to one, we all shouted. "HAPPY NEW YEAR"

I stared at Remus for a while, admiring him. But it wasn't long until we kissed―butterflies going mad in my stomach. "Happy new year my love" Remus smiled at me. "Happy new year"

Remus and I stayed with each other for a while before departing from each other. I was supposed to talk to Mary but then I have to go the bathroom.

As I was walking, I felt a hand pull me harshly. I saw that the person who pulled me was a man―I was relieved when I saw dark curls. "Oh sod off Sirius! It's not funny" I complained, feeling my heart beating abnormally fast due to shock and fear.

Usually that's when Sirius laughs, but he did not. I soon realised it was not Sirius. My eyes widened, feeling my heart pounding the fuck out of my body. I felt helpless.

Once the mystery man got closer to my face, I smelled alcohol. He then started to caressed my face seductively. I know where this is going.

I screamed but nothing came out of my mouth―he casted a fucking charm. It was dark, I couldn't see his face. I continued to open my mouth to scream for help. But not even a single sound came out.

He started to kiss my neck, leaving hickeys―I felt tears coming out of my eyes. And I also felt his bulge coming in contact with my skirt that wss covering my vagina as he rubs my thigh up and down.

I wanted to wake up, hoping that it wss just a nightmare. I hope that this isn't real.

Once I heard a zipper come down, I knew it. I knew that I'm going to get raped.

I closed my eyes as tears came flowing down, my mouth quivered―I didn't know what to do. I tried fighting back but he was stronger than me. I tried to kick his penis but he was on top of me, weighing me down.

He lifted up my skirt, but then I heard a fist meeting someone's face.

I saw Conrad Maguire was laying on the ground, face down. I looked over to see who punched him, tears still falling.

I saw Remus with a fuming face―I felt worried. He was looking at me with eyes that was filled with anger.

I felt guilty and disgusted with myself. What if he thought I cheated on him?