𝖒𝖆𝖌𝖎𝖈 𝖔𝖋 𝖆 𝖜𝖎𝖙𝖈𝖍

"𝙖 𝙨𝙥𝙚𝙡𝙡 𝙩𝙝𝙖𝙩 𝙩𝙪𝙧𝙣𝙚𝙙 𝙞𝙣𝙩𝙤 𝙖 𝙘𝙪𝙧𝙨𝙚"__________________

__________________

"For more than two hundred years, we Owen's women have been blamed for everything that has gone wrong in this town"

The scene shows pilgrims all gathering in front of a woman who appears to be about to be hanged.

"Is that why people hate us so much, Aunt Francis?" Gillian asked

"They don't hate us, sweetheart, we just make them a little nervous" aunt jet said

"Let's face it jet, we Owen's women have always created a stir," Aunt Francis said

The scene turns to the face of the woman about to be hanged. Looking at all the people who gathered there to watch her die.

"It all began with your ancestor, Maria," Aunt Francis said

"She was a witch, the first in our family, and you little darlings are the most recent in a long and distinguished line"

"Is that why they wanted to hang her?" Sally questioned

"Because she was a witch?"

"Well the fact that our aunt Maria was a bit of a Heartbreaker didn't help nor did it help that their wives were part of the hanging committee, but no, I don't think was any of that,
They feared her because she had a gift, a power that has been passed on to you, children, she had the gift of magic" she said as Maria took a breath and jumped off the platform.

The rope had torn from the middle and Maria was alive.

Everyone gasped as she jumped. the executors tried to grab Maria but it was too late.

"And it was this very moment that gift had saved her life"

An old woman had gasped. Everyone had run away from poor Maria scared that they would be punished.

The scene changes to an island as Maria sat on the beach.

"She was banished to this very island, with her unborn child growing inside of her belly, she had waited for her lover to rescue her, but he never did"

"No one came"

"In a moment of despair, she cast a spell upon herself that she would never again have an agony of love"

Maria cries as she had Waited days and nights for her lover.

"But as her bitterness grew, her spell, turned into a curse"

"A curse on any man that dared love an Owen's woman"

The scene changes to three girls playing around with their father. One with brown one with ginger hair and the toddler with beautiful h/c hair in her mother's lap.

"Is that why daddy died?" you questioned
"From the curse?"

"Yes, my darling" aunt jet said to her
"Your mother knew, she heard the Beetle ticking, meaning your father's death, she knew that if you heard the sound of the death watch Beetle the man you loved was doomed to die"

The scene changes too three girls holding each other's hands walk toward a Victorian house.

"But that's how you came to live with us and tucked you into our lives and raised you the best way we could"

Aunt Francis grabbed the girls shoulders and said
"In this house, we have chocolate cake for breakfast"
They giggled

As they walked inside.

_________________

A few years later

You were in your room writing spells in your book.

"Y/n, come down dear!" Aunt jet called

"Coming!" You said as you closed your book and ran down the stairs.

You saw aunt jet with a mirror.

"Y/n, I have given everyone gifts but not you so, I got you a mirror"
She said showing you the mirror

"Aunt Jet it's beautiful, thank you," you said just adoring the designs on the mirror.

Suddenly the kids and your two sisters came though the door.

"We're back," Gilly said, catching some air just like Sally.

"What happened?" You asked as you went to get them water.

"Well the kids wanted to race back home and since Gary was at work" Sally said as I gave her water and gilly

Ahh yes, Gary Sally's make up lover boy, but for some reason is real.

You tried to do the spell, but love never came to you. And your sisters wondered how.

Someone so kind and sweet and really beautiful never got a lover.

"Y/n Why don't you hang up your mirror?" Aunt jet asked

"I would love to" you said as you picked up the mirror.

You hanged the mirror in your room as Gillian came in.

"Wow, love what you've done with the places" she said leaning on my bed post

"What do you need gilly?" You said

"I was thinking about setting you up on a date," she said.

You turned to her in shock

"Wha-no-WHY?!" You stuttered

"Because your like the only one of us that hasn't even dated yet" she said
"Come on y/n, I only want to see you happy~" she cooed as she grabbed your face, pinching your cheeks so you could look like your smiling.

You whined and slapped her hands off.

"Fine, but don't try to pair me with a stupid boy" you said said

"Ok I won't, buh-bye baby sis~" she teases as she ruffles your hair and leaves.

"I'm going to regret this" you mumbled

As you looked out the window and saw a full moon you grabbed your cinnamon and blew it into the sky as it went into the moon as your unknown lover could smell it.

But they weren't here they were in a completely entirely in a different dimension.
______________________

𝑨𝑴𝑨𝑺 𝑽𝑬𝑹𝑰𝑻𝑰𝑨𝑺