𝖎𝖘 𝖙𝖍𝖎𝖘 𝖑𝖔𝖛𝖊

"𝘪𝘴 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘸𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘭𝘰𝘷𝘦 𝘧𝘦𝘦𝘭𝘴 𝘭𝘪𝘬𝘦"___________________

___________________

The Three little girls sit down on the stairs watching their aunts do the spells for a heartbroken woman.

As the woman stabbed the dove, the toddler and. The child hid their faces in Gillian's lap.

"I never fall in love, I'll never fall in love" Sally repeated

"I can't wait to fall in love," Gillian said sighing

"I know no one will fall in love with me.
Because I'm an Owen's" you said as your two sisters looked at you, sympathetically.

They knew one day you would fall in love just not yet.

The scene changes to outside and Sally was sitting next to you.

"He will hear my call from a mile away, he will whistle my favorite song," Sally said

"Sally, what are you doing?" You asked

"I'm casting a true love spell called amas veritas," Sally said

"And he can ride a pony backward" Sally continued as Gillian walked in.

"What is she doing?" Gilly asked you

"She's summoning a true love spell called Amas Veritas," you said as you looked back at Sally

"He can flip pancakes in the air," Sally said while grabbing a petal from a white rose.

"He'll be marvelously kind," she said while taking another flower and puts into her wooden bowl.

"And his favorite shape will be a star," Sally said grabbing a flower that looked like a star.

"And he'll have one green eye," she said as she grabbed a leaf
"And one Blue," she grabbed a blue flower.
Gilly and you followed Sally across the room.

Gilly turned to Sally.
"I thought you never wanted to fall in love"

"That's the point, if the guy I dreamed of doesn't exist, I'll never die of a broken heart," Sally said.

You walked to Sally and hugged her and she returned it.

You three went to the balcony as
Sally held out her wooden bowl with all her flowers.