Chapter 1: Spoiled

"Really, Pristine? You're still sleeping?" I heard someone said beside my bed and it made me flutter my eyes open.

There, I saw Lia wearing her school uniform with an eyebrow raised at me.

"No plans to get ready?" She asked and I grunt before turning on the other side of the bed. "Sis you better hurry because Miss Lopez won't like it if we're late."

"Let the old hag shout for all I care. It's the last day of school and we basically don't have to do anything!"

"Yeah but we have to practice for the graduation ceremony? Come on let's go!"

"Lia, you can go ahead. I can just go there and make myself really small until the rehearsal ends."

"Why are you so tired anyway? Where have you been yesterday? You went missing after eating."

"I was with Ethan, okay?" I answered before sitting. "You know that guy... he likes... exciting things." I smiled like an idiot as I remember how Ethan went crazy last night.

"Right. I almost forgot that you played with him again. Where did you do it this time? In his car?" Lia asked, full of accusations and I laughed before shaking my head.

"Take a guess."

"Oh bitch, I would rather not. Just tell me please so we can close this conversation." She rolled her eyes at me before getting a cookie on the bedside table.

"Inside the stable." I giggled as I finally got out of bed.

"S-Stable?! You mean where the horses are kept?! Eew?!" She shrieked and I laughed even more. I don't even know why I let him drag me there.

"Yes?" I replied, sarcasm was evident in my tone. "But hey, it's not that bad. The stable was clean and... well he got the same size as those horses."

"Excuse me, Miss Pristine Novalie Alferez?!" She's now panicking, and I laughed even more at her reaction.

"Ethan is good. The rumors are true, Lia. His lips, hands and pet can do wonders."

"Oh my god!" She screamed; disgust was evident in her face as she sat on my bed. Still eating the cookie she got. I let her imagine things and went straight to the bathroom to get ready.

It took me not more than an hour to finish my morning rituals. I was planning to wear a dress today, but Lia reminded me that we have to wear our uniforms up to the last day. Senior high sucks. I can't wait to go to college!

Lia and I went out of my room and went straight downstairs to greet my parents. They're having breakfast already when we saw them. Mom smiled when she saw me as she pointed at the food.

"Good morning! Sit down and eat first, honey." She softly said and I smiled before giving her a kiss on the cheek first then dad as well.

"Mom, I have to go. Lia here shouted for an hour straight just to wake me up." I said in a teasing tone and Lia's face went red. I know for sure she'll pinch me once we get out of this house.

"Is that so? You went home late last night so no wonder you're late." She said almost scolding me before giving me a sandwich. "Eat that while in the car. Lia, you want some?"

"No, I'm good auntie. Thanks." She smiled sweetly and I can't help but to roll my eyes. This girl and her two-faced personality.

We bid our goodbyes and Dad reminded me to go home early today because we have a visitor.