𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟺: 𝙰 𝚕𝚒𝚝𝚝𝚕𝚎 𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚝 <𝟹

Delilah Pov:

After yesterday I was way too embarrassed to be little. My parents always hated when I acted like a kid, even when I was an actual child. I had to grow up way to quick. So being like this gave me so much anxiety.

I just won't be little. No one said I had to regress. It's optional.

Elias and I just hung out for a little bit and got to know each other before he put me to bed. I don't have a problem with these rules. I love feeling like someone cares, but how long will he care before he gets tired of me? No one wants to spend their life taking care of a baby. I just start to cry.  I silently cry for hours it feels like. Alone with my thoughts and the darkness. I hate the dark, so I cry because of that too.

It's morning now and I'm in my bed. I don't want to get up, but I know I need to. A few minutes later Elias comes in. " Good Morning my sweet baby! How are you feeling this morning?"

Wow he is definitely a morning person. I am not, well I can be, but not after getting barley any sleep. I need at least 30 minutes and some food.

" Good morning." I say kind of grouchy. I think he catches on I don't feel little. I get out of bed, and he follows me around. " Would you like help love?" He asks kindly, just wanting to be helpful.
"No thanks." I say still kind of bland. In my defense, I'm tired, emotional, and I still have anxiety.
"Oh, I have a big baby today. I understand."

I don't know why but I snap at him. I'm not a baby. Nor am I a big baby. "I'm not a baby!" I say not even looking at him while I get my clothes out. I don't know why I'm being such a grouch but I am. " Don't talk to me like that, I understand if you're not feeling little, but rules still apply to you. " He says calm but strictly.

Yeah, this is way too much for me right now. I can't help it and I just start to cry in frustration. I've never cried this much in my life. I swear this man is going to throw mw out on the streets. With this thought, I cry harder.

I can't help but to dig my nails in my palm. I feel overwhelmed. " Come here darling girl." He says softly. He sits down on my bed and sits me on his lap.  " Now tell me, what has you so upset little love?" His voice is so soothing. I feel like I can trust him, but I don't know where to start. I think he notices.

" How about this, I'll ask questions and you answer, is that alright with you?" I nod my head and he continues on. "Why were you so upset this morning love?

" I was tired. " It wasn't a whole lie. I'm a bad liar, he sees right through it.  " Okay, and why were you so tied, I put you to bed on time. Did you stay awake on your phone?" He continues pressing. Not in a mean way, but he's genuinely curious. I feel bad so I'm just going to be honest and tell him.

" I was still upset from earlier, I was overwhelmed, and I had a lot of anxiety. So, I didn't get much sleep, and no I wasn't on my phone, I was crying. Yes, I am a crybaby, leave me alone." I stared off being transparent, letting my wall down and vulnerability show, but I ended it gruff, being embarrassed at the fact I'm such a crybaby.

Elias Pov:

My poor baby. I can tell this has to do with past traumas. I have my diploma in Little Space and Basic psychology, so I can tell the signs. She needs reassurance, validation, and love. I will make sure to be the best daddy I can be for this sweet girl.

" Little Love, I am a caregiver. I love taking care of you that's my job as your dominant. I love little you as much as big you.  Come and get me next time. Let me help you darling, I promise you there is nothing to be ashamed about.  Don't ever feel embarrassed to be little."

" I'm sorry." That's all she says. She's embarrassed. I know that, but she can't be ashamed of herself. That's not healthy. I know how to help her. I can't guarantee she'll be happy at first though.

Author note: Are there any ideas that you would like to see? Also don't forget to vote!!