𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟽: 𝙰 𝙻𝚒𝚝𝚝𝚕𝚎 𝙼𝚘𝚛𝚗𝚒𝚗𝚐

Elias Pov:

I wake up pretty early and Lilah is sleeping on top of me. She has her head on my chest and her lips are parted, drooling all over me. She's so cute.

I don't know much about her yet but, I wouldn't mind making her my permanent little.

I slowly push her off of me and go to the bathroom to get ready.

I finish doing my business and I check on Delilah, she's still sleeping. I'll make breakfast and wake her up.

I make waffles, bacon, and eggs. I also prepared fresh fruit for her. I cut kiwis and strawberries into little heart shapes, then I get a sippy cup and fill it with cold apple juice.

I go upstairs to see if she's awake yet. I wouldn't mind her sleeping in but there is a few things that we need to do today.

Sure enough little Lilah is still asleep, curled up to the pillow I left in my spot. I sit on the edge of the bed and start to rub her back.

" Lilah, it's time to get up little love. I already made breakfast for you."

She starts to stir in her sleep and rolls over to face me.

" nuu daddy I stay sleeep." She whines. I start to play with her hair.

My heart melts when she says daddy.

" but I already made waffles for you my love, it's time to get up."

She shoots up when I say waffles, I guess she has a favorite.

" Waffles daddy?" She questions while rubbing her eyes.

I pull her hands away. " Yes Lilah, daddy made waffles just for you. Let's go have some yeah?"

She nods her head yes. " Daddy carry me?" She asks still tired. " Yes sweets, daddy will carry you."

I pick her up and put her on my hip and she lays her head on my shoulder. Such a sleepy little thing.

We get downstairs and I put her in her high chair and she whines a little but doesn't complain. I didn't give her a fork because I assumed she would wake up little and not use it.

She starts eating with her hands and it is the cutest thing ever.
" DADDY DA FRUITS ARE CWTE!" She yells out of nowhere almost giving me a heart attack.

" I'm glad you like them, but remember to use our inside voices Lilah."  She nods her head too far into little space to really care. I know if she was big she probably would have cried. I'm glad she's so comfortable already.

" Daddy later we watch bluey?" She asks still eating just speaking whatever she thinks about.  "Daddy we bake again?"

" We can watch bluey once we get back, we have to do some shopping today and get you some clothes. I don't know if we will have time to bake though."

I see her pause a little when I say shopping, but I don't think too much into it. " Okay daddy."

I can tell she's not as little as she was before but it could be because she's not comfortable being little outside yet. She'll probably be big once we get there.

We finish eating in silence, not an uncomfortable silence though.

" Elias, can I shower and get dressed please?" Of course love. I get up and help her out of her chair and her cheeks immediately turn a dark pink. As she runs upstairs.

Delilah's Pov:

I know I need to go shopping but I hate large crowds and loud noises. I don't like being out too much but I don't  wanna stress dadd- I mean Elias out too much.

It's ok I'll just be big and handle it like a big girl.

A/N ~ ok I know this chapter was kinda full of nothing but I just needed a filler chapter but I already have an idea for the next chapter so I'll try to publish it later today.

Also don't forget to vote! 🎀🎀